[ 1 ]

Paris.

It was where [ Name ] least expected her new life to begin.

It was long ago before moving away to Paris with her 'father/master.'

She was just a mere cat alongside the professor, and his assistant, Charlie.

The professor was a kind old man, experimenting on many kinds of  mixtures.

He had found [ Name ] in an alleyway injured. He nursed her back to health, and kept her as a companion.

"Achoo! Ugh, professor, please keep that thing away from me. It's giving me terrible allergies."

Then, there was Charlie. The professor appreciated his help, but [ Name ] knew Charlie wasn't very kind-hearted at all.

[ Name ] was very suspicious of him, and sometimes would catch him reading the professor's personal notes.

But, one night had changed it all.

"Charlie, I'll be going out to fetch more ingredients, could you please keep an eye on [ Name ] for me, will ya?" The professor said, putting on his coat.

Charlie had responded with a groan, and nodded as the professor left.

Without thinking, Charlie started looking around leaving a confused feline sitting on the counter.

"Ah Ha! Ureka! I found it!"

The man began reading, and placing liquid after liquid in beakers.

Pouring in the last substance into a vile, he waited.

And, waited.

And, waited.

To what seemed like hours, he heard a bubbling sound, jolting upwards as he looked astonishingly at the vile.

"Ha Ha! I've done it! But, the question is...will it work?"

Mew.

Charlie peered over towards [ Name ] who was simple eating her food from her bowl.

Soon enough, he hurried towards the kitchen, and pouring milk into a small bowl, along with a couple of drips from the liquid.

"Here you go, drink up, pest~" he said as he watched her licking up the white liquid.

Finishing up, he waited to see what awaits. And for a few minutes, nothing.

Frustrated, he took the vile along with other experimental viles, pouring them all into one cup.

He mixed, and measured, heated and waited.

Soon, to his prevail, the liquid bubbled, and boiled and soon..

An explosion.

Coming back to rubble, the professor searched for his companion, and notes.

"[ Name ]!!"

No answer. Not even a meow.

Until, something something risen from the rubbish, hearing a cough, the professor cautiously went towards it.

*cough cough*

And there she stood. Tall as a woman, shorter than a man.

"[ Name ], my dear is that you? What happened?"

"Meow."

Hearing sirens from afar, she stopped,"Never mind it, come now, we must go."