| 2 |

Morning.

It had came. And, yet there was still much to be done. Everything was broken and shattered.

[ Name ] was tired from sweeping as she laid on the ground as she signed,' When I see those two again, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!'

Charles then nodded, agreeing to doing the same. Just then they heard sirens.

[ Name ] went to change into different clothing apart from her [Fav/Color] dress.

___________

"Would you just check over there..."

Policemen were everywhere in the professor's lab.

[ Name ] and Charles could see all of them searching everywhere, as they sat inside on of the many police cars.

Afterwards, they were driven towards what seemed to movie theater.

"You two wait in here, and don't think about leaving," the policeman said as he entered the theater.

As the man entered he could see the two gentlemen panicking as he saw what appeared to be evidence of the nights before.

"Sorry to interrupt the show gentlemen," he said startling them,"but I think you're about to be the stars of the next feature. It's called The Interrogation."

Both men gulped with fear as they glanced towards one another.

_________
_________

"Now if you'll look closely right here, just before the explosion, see that little black do?" The man known as Paté said," it's a flea from the monkey's fur. I believe that the combination of these potions turned it into the monster!"

[ Name ] peered over those Raoul and Emile with a glare as the whisled innocently.

"Bravo, Paté!" The buffed man known as the commissioner said,"Bravo! A giant flea! That's exactly what I've been looking for!"

He had let a laugh escape from his mouth as Raoul went up towards him.

"Excuse me sir? I'm just starting out in life. I don't want to go to jail. Prison's a low-growth market for home deliveries!" he stated.

He then pointed towards [ Name ] and Charles," Arrest the monkey! It was his flea!"

"Prison? Who said anything about prison? This is a story about heroes. Heroes don't go to jail," the man said.

Paté then intervened," But, sir they're guilty."

"Guilty of what? Of giving me the chance to show the public where they can place their trust?

No, no, they don't deserve to go to prison. They deserve to be celebrated, to be honored. They deserve," the man then stopped as he pulled out a small chest full of medals.

"Here pick one."

"Uh, well...would you have a medal of honor, by any chance?"

Soon the four of you left the police station.

[ Name ] and Charles where just on their way home or what's left of it until the slender and short man stopped them.

"Hey? Where are you two going?" Raoul asked as [ Name ] turned towards them.

'We have to go fix the mess you've made,'  [ Name ] signed.

"What?"

"Don't worry, I know sign language-"

"No I mean I know what the lady signed, Emile, but why don't you come with us. Ya know to make up for it," Raoul said holding a hand out to [ Name ].

Charles then pulled a card out: