Ace

Dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it or i will cry.
People further on in the series will know what im talking about.
If you dont. YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW BRO!

Ahem... on with the story...

here comes the tears 😭

——————————————————————————
"Dont come this way!" Everyone yelled. Luffy was running full speed at us with lots of Marines on his ass. "Tits on Christ is that Smoker?!" I yelled. He was my least favorite person, smoke made me feel weird, yes everybody feels weird when inhaling smoke but it makes me SICK sick. Luffy ran into me but i just pushed him away. Somebody blocked Smoker and the Marines from getting to us. "Ace?!" Luffy yelled. "Run on ahead, ill catch up!" The man i suppose called 'Ace'

————————————-
Time skip
————————————-

Everyone was on the ship. Luffy was talking aboht how he can beat Ace. "Who could beat who now?" Ace asks as he jumps on the ship. You look at him up and down. A lightbulb goes off in your head "Sweet shit fucker!" You say. Nami hits you in the head "Profanity!" You fall on the ground. "Rat shit bat shit dirty old twat! 69 assholes toed in a knot! Horray! Lizard shit! FUCK!"you sing. Usopp holds Nami back.

"As i was saying... Your Fire Fist Ace!" You say enthusiastically
"In the flesh." Ace says. You two start a conversation as Luffy, Usopp, and the others went to get booze. You talk about lots of things. "I think i might be falling for you." Ace says "Dayun that was blunt!" You say as you turn into a human tomato. Ace laughed at you blushing and kept talking.

A hour or two goes by and you guys are still talking. "I should head out. I gotta catch blackbeard." He says as he stands up. "Where are you going?" Luffy asks. "Yuba." "Were going to Albasta! You can come along." "Alright." Ace comes back you you and stands in front of you and leans down. He grabs your chin and kisses you. Sanji and Nami were the only ones who saw and Sanji looked heartbroken.

Ace pulls back and sits down. You are completely shocked, "Oh."
you say quietly. Ace chuckles.

437  words

MMM M O N K E Y