Luffy

Btwww (f/n) is friend name :D

You and your friend were sitting on the roof of an old building drinking sake when you looked out at the ocean and saw a pirate ship. "Shit, man! There is a pirate ship. I'll go see what they want" You say as you finish if your bottle of sake, put your hood up(so nobody can see your facial features as well) and run down to the dock. You get a better look at the flag and see the skull has a straw hat on it. "Holy shit that's the Straw hat pirates!" you yell as you speed up.

You get to the docks as the captain gets off. "What's your business here, Straw hat?!" you ask. You reach into your back pocket and pull out a pocket knife and open it. A swordsman jumps down and points his sword at you "Oi, we just docked here. We didn't do anything yet, don't be so hasty. A blonde man with curly eyebrows jumps down, too. "Well I didn't get an answer, so answer me!" you saw as you throw the knife at the captain, knowing you have another in your good for no reason. The blonde kicks you, knocking you to the ground.

You pull off your hoodies and all of a sudden the blonde gets hearts in his eyes chanting 'mademoiselle' "Shut it, Love-Cook!" The swordsman yells at the blonde. They get in a fight while the captain laughs. Two other people jump off the ship now, an orange-haired girl, a long-nosed man talking about his '8000 underlings' and about how he's the great 'Captain usopp'. You sigh "Please tell me why your here" You say to the orange-haired girl. "We need to get stuff like meat and have the log pose reset" Nami said "Thank you" you say, walking away "Gumu gumu no... Rocket!" All of sudden Luffy launched into you. You flew into a building. "Heh heh, sorry!" Luffy laughed "Join my crew!"

"Why would I join your crew?" You ask "Cause I like you! And I wanna make you the Queen of pirates cause I'm gonna be the king of pirates!" He says. You blushed "We just met!"
" It's not optional!" Luffy beamed as he picked you up and carried you to the ship bridal style. "I didn't agree to this." You mumble under your breath.

402 words