Before We Dive In... (A/N)

Hello and welcome to my first published story on Wattpad!

This used to be a project that I did for my English class in November 2019. I had to make a blog about my independent reading book but in my main character's POV and publish it. I had to combine many different events of the story into one blog that my main character had to summarize and react to. I had to talk about how he felt and it had to be in the first-person perspective.

I created the blog in edublogs.org. It is a great site and it is easy to follow instead of just making a blog on wix.com or weebly.com. I'm not saying that those sites aren't good, it's just that I didn't want to waste too much of time on the project by making it out of scratch. The due date was very close as well.

I'm not going to link the URL of my blog here because it includes my name on it and I don't want to reveal my name... yet.

So instead, I decided to share this project with you all by just putting it on Wattpad. I literally just copy and pasted my whole blog on here. It was a very fun project and I really wanted others to know about it as well. It'll be nice to see that people would be able to know how I write and enjoy it.

I hope you'll like it! Now... onto Percy!