1. My Fight Against The Gorgons

I lost my memories...

Hello everyone,

it seems that I do not know where I am. The only person that I remember is my girlfriend, Annabeth. But, I don't know where she is either.

Well, I was just minding my own business when these two gorgons, Stheno and Euryale, came running to me and tried to kill me! The problem was that no matter how many times I killed them with my Riptide, they still kept on coming back from the dead! They really are starting to annoy me.

I wondered why they kept on finding me, but I found out that it was because of my scent. I really wish that their noses weren't so good.

Anyway, I was able to get away from them by doing the ridiculous thing ever. I started by making them keep talking. It was just some boring stuff, but the one that caught my attention was my Mark of Achilles. I did not know what that meant, but when the gorgons explained it, it made me think I was made of iron. Unfortunately, I had a weak spot and that was why the gorgons never gave up on trying to defeat me.

I found my chance to get away from them by looking at Stheno's large platter of free samples of Cheese 'n' Wieners. I needed to confuse them so that I could grab it from her and use it as a sled to slide down the mountain.

When my chance came, I slashed Riptide across Euryale's waist and slammed the metal tray on Stheno's head.

After that, I sled down the mountain, hoping to not die from my ridiculous escape.

I love my life!