Nightmares

We got back to the apartment and Inko made dinner I think I ate it a little to fast but I was really really really hungry so I didn't care.

I was quite most of the time and I still flinched at some stuff. I didn't have any clothes so Izuku let me borrow one of his shirts and gym shorts.he was ok with sleeping on the couch he let me sleep in he's bed I kinda felt bad tho.

The only problem was that.I was so tired I accidentally used my quirk on myself and gave myself a nightmare and it got pretty bad.

                       Nightmare
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was back in the basement. I was tied up with both my hands and on my toes so I couldn't move. My brother came down stairs first just to punch me and pull my hair and say how worthless I was. Then out of nowhere somehow he got a knife and started cutting me in random places.

Then my sister came down with alcohol and poured it on the cuts making then sting and burn .

Then the one person that I didn't want to come down did. My mom came down yelling about god knows what. It was the same old thing

The pain and the screaming and the laughing never will leave my mind. The room covered in my own blood will also never leave and the smell and that small window that I had.
my mom went behind me to give me slashes.

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~
     I woke up to loud yelling or crying. My mom was still asleep she is a hard sleeper so I wasn't supposed.

I got up from the couch to see who was crying I should have known that Y/n would be. But when I walked in I saw that she wasn't upset she was having a nightmare and I made a mistake of touching her and then I saw everything she was going through in her dream.

I let go of her and made sure to not touch her skin and I started to try and wake her up. After a while she finally woke up and she looked so scared as tears and sweat went down her face when she saw me she just broke down and started crying more. I hated to see her like this.

"Hey hey it's ok calm down look at me hey" I gently grabbed her chin to make her look at me so she would calm down a little bit." It's ok you're here with me not there it's ok calm down your shaking" for a while I sat on the bed holding her as she cried and calmed down. " you ok.. you want some water or anything want my to leave or what?"she slowly looked up at me with tears still in her
eyes."no ....b..but can you ...umm..c..can you stay in here with me please?"I blushed a little bit went she asked me that.

"Yeah I can...... I can sleep on the floor or something. I saw a blush creeping up on her face and waited for a response."ummm....you don't have to if you don't want to but...c..can you sleep here with me please?" I started to blush even more." Of course if that will help you sleep better."she scooted over to let me have some room and she cuddled up to me with her head on my chest.I rubbed her back hoping this might help her fall asleep easer.Soon she feel asleep on me.she looked so cute can't believe something like that happened to her. Soon after I feel asleep as while.