That bitch

We where in class and the boys were on one side and the girls where on the other. It's Friday and everyone is making planes for tonight.Izuku walked over to the girls to talk to me.

"Hey angel."

"Hi Izu whats up?"

"Umm I was going to see if it was ok if I hung out with the guys tonight?"

"Oh yeah of course you don't have to ask you know. Alex wanted to hang out tonight anyway."

"I know I don't have to ask but I wanted to just in case you wanted to do something."

"Oh will ok what are you guys going to do?"

"Go see a movie. Something that Kacchan wants to go see."

"Haha did Katsuki invite you?"

"No Kiri did."

"Ok I hope you have fun tonight."

"Haha I will try see you later angel."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked back to the guys. He didn't have to ask me I am not in he's life that much to say no so.

"You are letting him go to the movies."

"Yeah Uraraka he has he's friends and I have mine."

"Hmmmm."

School ended and we all went back to the dorms. I got changed in a big t-shirt and sweat pants. Alex said something about making home made waffles so I am excited. I was in my room getting everything ready somewhere for her to sleep and some movies to watch. Knock knock.

"Hey angel we are going."

"Oh ok give me a hug."

He walked over and gave me a hug and a kiss. I smiled and look up at him.

"I love you angel."

"I love you too hero. Please be careful and don't get in a fight with Kasuki please."

"Haha I won't."

And he left. I went down in the common room as saw Uraraka leaving.i wonder what she's doing.
I sat on the couch and waited for Alex to get here.

"What's up little bitch I am here and I got the stuff!!!"

"Hahah hey Alex."

"Ok come on let's go in the kitchen."

"Alright."

We got in the kitchen and she started to get everything out the bags.

"Ok I got flower, milk, eggs, and stuff like blue berries to put in it and most importantly I got wine to drink."

"Alex I am under aged."

"So."

"Hahah ok."

She got everything out and started to show me how to make them. She also gave me a glass of wine she said it was ok as long at I didn't drink to much.

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

We went out to eat first at some small restaurant nothing special. After that we went to the movies and we saw Uraraka there.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Uraraka."

"Hey can I sit by you Izuku."

"Ummmm I guess."

I should have said no. She was talking most of the time. Soon enough she finally started to quite down. But I also noticed that she was getting closer and closer to me I kept trying to move away but can't really do that in a movie theater.