Kacchan nice?

It's been a couple of weeks and me and Izuku got into another fight. I have been pushing myself to far and I got mad because he tried to stop me. I was a lot more rude this time and he ran out my room. That was a couple days ago and he still hasn't talked to me. He has been hanging out with Iida and Ochako mostly Ochako. I was alone again no one really talked to me except for Todoroki.

He sat with me sometimes at lunch but mostly with Izuku. I didn't want to go talk to Izuku I felt like he was still mad so I just let him have space. Which kinda sucks because that my nightmares are back and I had no one to help so I was back to not sleeping sometimes not eating.

Basically I went in a depressed state. No one noticed so I didn't care. I was mostly in my room doing homework or playing on my phone.

Time skip
~~~~~~~

It's been a week and a half. It's all the same I always in my room no one checked on me or anything. Right now we are fighting one on one fights. I am fighting karinishma.

"Yo Y/n you ok you don't look good?"

"Fucking fine now come on."

I looked over and Izuku was fighting Ochako.

I was focusing on Karinishma trying to find a opening. My head went fussy and I fell to my knees. My arm started burning also and I looked over and I lost control again the purple spiral was back. Karinishma ran to me to see if I was ok. I screamed and Scooted back to the wall holding you head and clawing my skull.

Everyone stop and looked at me Azawa was out today so I had to suffer. Then I felt two hands on my shoulders I looked and it was Katsuki.

"Hey calm down your ok look at me."

"Aaaa!"

I started to see things and I couldn't focus on him I shut my eyes and got up and ran.

"Damn it come back!"

Bakugo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
She got up and ran. Everyone was just standing there. I looked at Deku with a angry face and ran to find her if no one did then she would hurt someone.

"Wait Kacchan!"

"What Deku you know if she doesn't calm down she will hurt someone."

"Yeah but why did you step in?"

"Oh my god your so fucking stupid how about you go ask your new girl."

"What new girl."

He stopped walking and I ran to find Y/n. Looks like I am the only one that noticed she has been doing that shit again.

After a while I found her passed out under a tree. I picked her up and took her to recovery girl. She fixed her up and I carried her to the dorms. Then I saw Deku out side the dorms waiting.

"Oh my god is she ok?"

"Like you fucking care damn Deku move!"

I pushed him out the way and walked to her room. Everyone just looked as I pasted through. I got to her room and it was a mess. She was still passed out so I laid her down on her bed and put a cover over her.

I knew she hasn't eaten so I wrote a note telling her dumb ass to stay laying down until I got back.

I went to the kitchen and started to make spicy Curry and Karinishma came over and asked questions.

"Hey man she ok?"

"Yeah just lack of food and sleep catching up to her made her quirk go out of control."