Back with the League

Bakugo's POV
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The patch work guy changed me up to a chair. They just left did say anything to me yet. The only villain in the room is Y/n's mom and she has Y/n by her hair.

"Why did you run away?"

"Ooowww!!! I didn't run away. I just never came back."

"Will then why didn't you come back!"

"Aaaaaa!"

She punched her in the face making her nose bleed.

"Hey what the hell stop it!!!"

"Stay out of this pretty boy!! .....come on it's time for you punishment."

"Wait no please no aaaaa!"

She got dragged up the stars. The whole night all I hear was Y/n screaming. After about 7 hours Y/n was back in the room thrown on the floor. She was so beaten I didn't think is was her. Her shirt was ripped and big and deep cuts on her back they didn't even fix them.

"Go sit by Bakugo now!"

She crawled over to where I was sitting she had to sit in the floor. She couldn't lean up against the wall so she set her head on the side of my chair.

"Now you don't get to sleep or eat or talk you understand. Why don't you get to do any of that?you can answer."

"Because only good girls get to do that stuff."

"Yes there you go."

"Your a sick fuck you know that."

"Awww pretty boy I am a villain I am supposed to be."

Her mom left so it was just me and the warp villain and her.

"I hated every minute of that."

"What aren't you a villain.why do you care?"

"Because Y/n is a good person I could always see that. When she was living here she was like my daughter. We where always doing something together. I was so happy when she never came back."

"Oh."

I looked down at Y/n she had a straight face no emotions not even sadness. She looked a little uncomfortable how her head was laying.

"Y/n left your head up."

She did so with out saying anything and I put my leg under her head so she didn't hurt anymore then she already did.

"Y/n it's going to be ok they will come for us ok."

She didn't say anything didn't even nod her head nothing. It was like she broke.

Morning
~~~~~~~

It's the next morning I think I didn't even try and sleep. They all came back down.

"Y/n how was your night?"

"Fuck..y..you Toga!"

"Hahah"

The crazy girl walk away to the other guy sitting at the bar.No one said anything just sat there. I want  to know why they took us and when we are going to get free.

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a hospital me arms were wrapped up didn't really hurt tho.
The doctor said that if I use my arms over the limit I will not be able to us them again.

A few hours later my classmates came in happy I was awake.

"Hey man you ok?"

"No no I am not ok I couldn't  protect them I broke my promise."

"Umm Deku we where wondering about that what promise."

"Will you guy will find out anyway.....Y/n was a villain."

"What??"

Everyone yelled in my face.

"Yeah not by choice tho...... her mom beat the hell out of her training her to be one and..........those killings on the news of those men she did them but she only did it to survive if she did it she could eat she could sleep and take a break for once."

"Oh my god."

"Yeah Ochaco.......I made a promise that I wouldn't let them take her so she didn't have to suffer again but.....I failed.

"Come on dude you can still save them Momo has a tracking Device we can get it and go we can save Bakugo and Y/n."

"No Karinishma let the pros do it."

"No Ochako you can back out but I can't knowing  I just stood there letting everything happened.

"Ok I am in I have to be."

"I will Go as will."

So it's me, karinishma , and Todoroki.we are going to help save them no matter what.

Bakugo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n is back up stars screaming. She got dragged up there because she said something to that girl and she told on her. Fucking bitch.

"So Bakugo ho....."

"Don't fucking talk to me until she is done you bastard."

"Hmm fine then we can wait."

A few minutes ago by and I hear the door open upstairs and walking then all I see is Y/n falling down the stairs and get dragged over to sit by me.

"Your going to kill her."

"Shut up kid my daughter I can do what I want."

"Ok anyway back to Business."

.........