Uncle?

Uraraka's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No mina I don't want to say why I broke up with Iida."

"Why not you can't just do something like that and not tell me."

I didn't want to say because I knew that it wasn't a good reason and I hated myself for it.

"Come on no one is here tell me."

"Fine you can't tell anyone I feel bad."

"Oh ok I promise."

"Ok I broke up with him because....because I started like Deku."

".....WHAT!!!"

"What what guys?"

Oh no Y/n came downstairs.

"Oh n..nothing just gossiping."

"Oooo about wha..."

"Nope come on missy  you have no time to talk today come on."

Deku walked into the room and picked her up over his shoulder as she laughed.

"Haha awww Izu come on please just a few minutes."

"Nope you have special training today."

"Hmmm!"

She hmmed in annoyance and stopped trying to get out of he's arms as they walked out the dorms.

"Girl I don't know why you like him but.......he is the only thing she has what are you going to do?"

"Ummm I was just going to do nothing and plus she scares me."

"Ok will you know you're not going to be able to hid it forever."

"Yeah I know."

Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~
"This is not fair I wanted to see what the drama was."

"Awww wine all you want you need this training."

He carried me all the way to the Field to where my trainer and Azawa were. Some of the other kids in class had to train also including Izuku he was training with Karinishma I think.

"Ok there you go good luck angel."

"Hah ok thank you."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran over to Karinishma and started fighting him. I was waiting for Azawa to tell me what I was doing.

"Ok Y/n you are going to be fighting your trainer she will be a random villain but the thing is she will be rude the whole time. Villains you should know they push your buttons and try to get you to miss up. With your miss ups it's not that you miss step or something you tend to get better and kill them so we are going to work on that ok just please try not to get to mad ok."

"Yes sir."

"Now began."

I ran to my trainer and she was some villain I didn't know. I went to punch her and the quirk the villain she choose was strength so she cough my hand and crushed it.

"Aaaaa the fuck!!!"

"Look at you can't even punch right."

I kicked her in the stomach and she let go of my hand. I couldn't feel it but I could still move it so I don't think it's broken. I stepped back a little and this time she ran to me. I decided to use one of the moves Azawa showed me. I jumped in the air and flu above her and grabbed her hair and slammed her in the ground.

"AAAAAA!!!"

We keeped fight but I was losing and it was pissing me off.

"Look at you aren't you trained better then this come on you pice of shit your mom was right to throw you anyway."