Chapter 1: Lovely Day

{Author's P.O.V}

Laughter reverberated in the room when Singto blew a series of raspberry kisses on Krist's bare stomach. Krist squirmed through giggles but Singto held him in place to prevent him from falling off the changing table. Smiling down at his precious Little, Singto felt his heart swell with happiness.

After fastening the tapes of the diaper, Singto pulled down the pale blue onesie and clipped them shut between Krist's legs. Singto dexterously pulled the soft sweatpants over Krist's legs and hips before tugging the hem of Krist's yellow sweater back down.

"All done, my little bumblebee," Singto said with a fond smile adorning his face. Krist giggled gleefully when Singto gave him Eskimo kisses on the nose. After Singto pulled away, Krist attempted to slip his thumb into his mouth but Singto, who had predicted this, grabbed his wrist gently. He opened a drawer, revealing a whole collection of exquisite and colourful little boxes. He opened one of them with a single hand, the other hand still protectively holding onto Krist, and took the pale blue pacifier from the box.

"Binkie!" Krist squealed in delight at the sight of his favourite pacifier.

"Yes, here's your Binkie, little prince," Singto cooed and put the blue paci in Krist awaiting mouth. The blue pacifier had a very lovely design with shapes of miscellaneous little stars and colourful planets, Krist looked absolutely adorable with it.

After depositing his Little on the carpeted floor, Singto sanitized the surface of the changing table before moving to the bathroom to throw the soiled diaper away and washed his hands as a final step.

Eyeing the back of his Caregiver and boyfriend cautiously, Krist got to his feet and quickly moved to hide behind the curtains, giggling to himself softly as he imagined Singto's surprised reaction to his jump-scare.

Singto was slightly disconcerted when he walked out of the bathroom into a completely silent apartment. He almost panicked for a second when he couldn't see his baby at first glance. Once he detected the cute feet under the curtains, however, Singto heaved a relieved breath and approached his playful Little with a smile reaching his eyes, showing his incandescent endearment for his boy.

With each nearing step he took, he could hear Krist's increasing squeals and giggles that came out muffled, most probably because his silly boy was covering his mouth with his hand to avoid giving himself away. Smart move.

Singto hadn't even reached him yet when Krist suddenly yanked the curtain away and let out a loud "Buh!!" Playing along, Singto pretended to be startled and faked an exaggerated gasp. Gratified and amused by the reaction, Krist chortled heartily. Singto couldn't help but chuckle softly. Seeing his baby so full of joy and happiness was definitely worth everything.

"Come on, silly bean, it's about time for lunch," Singto said and put his hands under Krist's armpits to pick him up. Krist giggled at the funny nickname. " 'iwwie bean! Daddy 'iwwie bean!" he repeated after his daddy around the pacifier. Singto smiled and pinched his baby's nose in a loving manner.

________________________________

Setting Gun down on his adult-sized and bright green high chair, Off bent over him to put a bib around the Little's neck. Now ready to eat, Off clapped his hands to get his baby's attention. Gun beamed at him and did a clumsy clap as well.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Off asked as he took Gun's plate and scooped up a spoonful of mashed potatoes. Gun opened his mouth eagerly and uttered a sound of impatience.

"Here comes the airplane, wooo...!!" Off spun the spoon in a circular movement before landing it in Gun's mouth. Gun grinned and patted his table in excitement. Off chuckled and fed his baby the rest of the lunch and even managed to make him eat a bowl of chicken soup.