Chapter 3: Just You and Me

{Author's P.O.V}

Gun was a nervous wreck. He couldn't help but remain rooted to the spot in the far corner of the living room while a small crew of staff members filed into the apartment. The staff greeted him and his boyfriend, who greeted back amicably and showed them his trademark cheeky grin. Gun quickly pulled himself together and pressed his palms together in front of his face and bowed stiffly as a greeting gesture.

The staff members then dispersed in order to set up the cameras in different places of the apartment. They were considerate and mindful enough to leave out particularly private rooms like the bathroom and the toilet. They'd also made it clear that Off was free to use the camera controller app on his phone to pause the filming or turn the cameras off completely if they urgently needed privacy or if he had to change the Little's diaper.

After installing the cameras in their right places, the crew left and only then did Gun relax. He was relieved to know that at least, they would be left alone during the process of filming.

Nevertheless, he was still uncomfortable with the fact that they were going to be monitored for the next 24 hours. According to the production team, 24 hours of footage would suffice for one single episode, the editors would only air the parts they considered interesting and entertaining for the audience. However, the boys could request for certain scenes to be cut out if they needed. All in all, the staffs were very understanding and supportive of the couples.

Suddenly, Off and Gun's phone rang simultaneously. It was a video from GMMTV, Off tapped his thumb on the thumbnail and played the video.

"Welcome to our reality show 'Daddy's Little One'! This is P'Q and I'll be your host from now on in the show. Are you excited for your first mission?" P'Q asked and flashed the camera a wide smile before continuing, "I bet you are! Alas, we are gonna start slowly and take things easy first," P'Q paused and cleared his throat. "The first mission will be easy; spend your time together just like usual and create lovely memories with each other. That's it for now, have fun, boys!" P'Q grinned and waved his goodbye. The mission was way easier than they'd expected. Off smiled confidently and looked at his quiet boyfriend.

Gun had been awfully subdued and silent ever since they woke up. Off inspected him with a look of concern. "Babe, are you nervous?" Gun snapped out of his thoughts and glanced up at his lover and nodded tensely. Off smiled and hugged him, combing his fingers through his hair in an attempt to calm his unnerved boyfriend. "That's ok, do you want to take a hot bath? It could ease you into your headspace," Off suggested. Gun nodded pliantly and let his boyfriend take him to the bathroom.

Just when Off was opening the drawer where he stored the diapers, Gun panicked and seized his boyfriend midway. "I don't want to use diapers," Gun implored him with beseeching eyes. "But-" Off wanted to argue because Gun would sometimes lose control over his bladder when he was in Little Space. "Please, Off," Gun begged, his eyes moist and round, reminding Off of a little puppy. How could Off ever say no to that? In the end, Off acceded, though unwillingly and reluctantly. He admitted that changing diapers for Gun had actually become one of Off's favourite activities.

Concealing his glumness, Off went to the closet to collect Gun's Little clothes and snagged a pair of plain boxers in accordance with Gun's request. Setting the clothes on the clear changing table in the bathroom, Off got to work and prepared the bath. In no time, Gun was sitting in the spacious bathtub, the warm water reaching his chest. The water surface had been foamed up with a sheet of white bubbles. Off handed him his bath toys and turned on the bubble machine that was mounted on the wall, a few inches above the rim of the bathtub. The machine had the design of a green frog with a crown on its head, its eyes were smiling and the frog had blushes on its pale cheeks.

As soon as the frog prince started to blow bubbles from its mouth, Gun smiled and reached his hand out to touch them. Off who had been sitting on a stool chair and observing his lover almost died inwardly at the sight of his adorable boyfriend and had to restrain himself from cooing out loud like a schoolgirl, though he failed to rein in his urge to lavish Gun with kisses all over his face. Gun scrunched up his face and pushed his overly affectionate boyfriend away.

"My baby is so cute, Papii loves you so so much!" Off said, his voice and gaze holding incandescent affection and love for him. Gun giggled shyly and soon enough, he found himself slipping into his Little headspace. However, since he was too self-conscious, he couldn't slip into his usual Baby Space.

Gun turned to face his Papii and scooped a handful off white foam ere he attacked his poor Papii's face. Off squeezed his eyes shut before Gun smeared him with the mass of small bubbles. Satisfied with his masterpiece, Gun laughed gleefully and clapped his hands.

"Alright, you naughty puppy, stay still," Off told him with a soft chuckle. He scooped a small amount of foam into his own hands and placed it on top of Gun's head. Gun tilted his head with bemused curiosity when all of a sudden, Off burst into laughter. Unbeknown to Gun, his silly Papii had made a pile of poop with the foam on top of his head. Gun looked at himself in the mirror not far away and frowned petulantly at his Papii. "Gun no poopy!" Gun huffed with a pout and folded his arms in front of his chest as a gesture of disapproval. Off almost died on the spot, how could his baby be so adorable.

Not wanting to rile his baby any further, Off distracted him with the bath toys while he washed him quickly. After drying Gun, Off contemplated in his mind whether he should go get the diapers or not. He then imagined Gun's angry and mortified face after he gets back to his big headspace. In the end, Off dismissed the thought regretfully and helped his baby put the boxer shorts on.

All clean and dressed in his brown puppy onesie, Gun was back to his happy self. "Papii, papii, what we play now?" Gun asked eagerly and circled his Papii. Off hummed pensively and pondered for a moment. "I know!" Off exclaimed suddenly, "How about we redecorate your nursery? Does that sound good to you?" Gun jumped up and down in excitement and screamed an approving "Yes!!"

Chuckling at his fervent Little, Off ruffled his hair endearingly before heading to the storage room with an exuberant 'puppy' hot on his heel. Soon, he came back with big plastic sheets and several buckets of paint. Off then covered the floor and the furniture with the plastic sheets with Gun's eager help. "Thanks for helping Papii, little pup," Off said gratefully and handed him a brush before getting one for himself.

The paint was non-toxic and made of organic material so Off didn't have to worry about Gun accidentally getting some into his mouth while painting the wall. However, he would still keep a watchful eye on his baby, the paint might be harmless but the taste would definitely upset his baby.

After two hours, they had managed to make a mural painting of a frog prince that looked suspiciously similar to Gun's bubble machine. Gun had always been good at painting, even in Little Space. Off had let Gun paint the contours while he coloured the empty fields.

"Wow, we have created a masterpiece, buddy, this is awesome!" Off exclaimed in awe and Gun nodded vigorously, feeling complacent with himself. The two of them beheld their impressive artwork for a moment before the peaceful silence was interrupted by Gun's growling stomach.

"Papii, 'm hungry."

"Alright, does spaghetti sound good to you?"

"Yeah!"

"Spaghetti it is then, right away, little prince!"

~~~~~

A/N: Which couple is gonna appear in the next chapter? Hehehe, don't worry, the next chapter is gonna be up soon within this week, just like I've promised! 😉

Subscribe and add the story to your library to keep up to date with the fanfiction!

Feel free to tell me your thoughts, it would motivate me a lot! I appreciate both criticism and feedback!

Thanks for reading!

- fujoheaven