Chapter 5: Brighter Than Stars

{Author's P.O.V.}

Singto was relieved that their first mission was to simply spend a usual day with his baby Krist. The mission was easy, sure, but the fact that their every movement and dialogue would be recorded and monitored made Singto feel slightly on edge. Inhaling a deep quivering breath, he exhaled again and repeated the process one more time in an attempt to calm his nerves.

"It's alright, Singto, you've got this. Krist needs you, pull yourself together!" He told himself inwardly before walking back into the master bedroom where Krist was still resting. Slowly, he opened the door and instinctively glanced at the camera on the wall before turning his attention back to the bundle on the king-sized bed.

Singto pulled the curtains to the side, letting the sun shine into the room. He then carefully approached his boyfriend and couldn't help but smile when he saw strands of hair poking out from under the blanket.

Worried that Krist wouldn't get enough oxygen, Singto lifted up the soft comforter and pulled it down a bit, revealing his face. Krist was still deep in slumber and Singto took a long moment to take in the beautiful sight, letting it imprint in his memory forever. Reaching out a finger, Singto poked Krist's sleep-warm cheek gently and called softly, "Kit, Kit, wake up!"

Krist groaned and eventually stirred awake. When he fluttered his eyes open, Singto's handsome face immediately filled his view. Krist blinked groggily and mirrored the affectionate smile on Singto's countenance.

"Good morning, babe," Singto said and pressed a kiss on Krist's forehead. Krist giggled and wrapped his arms around Singto's neck. "Daddy!" Krist chirped with delight and snuggled up to his daddy.

Singto hadn't expected Krist to be in his Little headspace so soon, but he was happy nonetheless, "Hello, little sleepyhead," he greeted fondly.

Singto scooped his Little into his arms and carried him out of the bed. "Alright, lets put you in a nappy, shall we?" Krist nodded and repeated after him cheerfully, "Nappy! Nappy!"

Singto immediately felt the surging love and affection for his lover and baby. Just looking at Krist was enough to dissolve all his worries and anxieties.

Singto laid his little boy down on the spacious changing table with care and fished out his smartphone to turn off the cameras.

He kept a hand on Krist's tummy just to make sure he didn't accidentally fall off the table since his Little liked to move around and couldn't stay still for long. To help keep his baby deflected, Singto switched on the baby mobile above Krist. The moment it began to spin slowly, keeping pace with the soothing rhythm of the twinkling music coming from the mobile, Krist fixed his eyes on the colourful toys dangling above and no longer paid attention to his daddy.

Singto bent over and opened the bottom drawer, revealing a tidy stash of clean diapers that were adult-sized. He randomly picked one out before closing it with his foot. Singto put the nappy on the table and opened the middle drawer and moved several diapering supplies from the drawer to the table.

When Singto got everything he needed, he drew his attention back to his Little. After removing Krist's pajama pants and boxer shorts, Singto slipped the fresh diaper under Krist's rear. Singto spread Krist's legs apart and rubbed a liberal amount of diaper cream on Krist's bum, sprinkling him with baby powder as well to prevent diaper rash. Singto strapped the nappy in place and put the diapering supplies back into the drawer.

Krist looked down at his new nappy and smiled at the cute pattern of yellow-coloured little bees on it. He pointed at them and grinned at his daddy, "Bees!"

"That's right, honey, you are so smart," Singto praised enthusiastically, smiling down at his adorable little boy while putting the sweatpants back on his Little.