Chapter 6: Play Date

A/N:

So, before I begin, I have a great news for you guys! For everyone who is interested in FFs with Little Space AU featuring OffGun, TayNew and SingtoKrist, my friend @SpellWolf has started a fanfiction with this setting as well! Please go check it out! :)

~~~~~

{Author's P.O.V}

It had been almost a week since they filmed the first episode of 'Daddy's Little One', which was finally aired yesterday. The show had already received great responses from the fans and other audiences who didn't know the boys before watching the show. Most of the comments and feedback on the show were supportive and favourable. Of course, there had also been voices of disapproval and aversion to the unusual lifestyle but the boys had expected that.

Off, Tay and Krist chose to simply disregard the offensive comments because it was their lives and it was up to them how they wanted to conduct their own lives. However, their boyfriends, on the other hand, couldn't ignore the hurtful remarks directed at their loved ones and themselves.

Gun was especially discouraged by the rude comments and insults. He'd cried silently in his room until Off came to check on him. It almost took Off three hours to calm him down. Feeling his anger rise at how deeply affected his boyfriend was, Off took out his phone and created an anonymous account to make a riposte to the affronts. In no time, Gun was smiling and laughing again because of his lover's childish action and then it was Gun's turn to placate his fuming boyfriend.

New didn't want to worry his boyfriend, so he sulked in secret after Tay fell asleep. It took him some time but he eventually got over it on his own and came to the conclusion that not everyone will accept and like them or the lifestyle that they led.

Singto had become even more protective over Krist and he would try to hide the hurtful comments from him although Krist knew. Singto even reported the harassing and scurrilous posts or comments about them. Soon, to Singto's delight, the obnoxious comments were removed from the page.

The six of them were watching the rerun of their first episode when they received a new video from GMMTV.

"Hi, everyone, it's your good ol' P'Q! Did you miss me?" Without waiting for a response, P'Q grinned widely and continued, "I bet you do! Well, I have a new mission for you guys, are you excited to hear it?" P'Q paused for a moment to build up the suspense. The boys chuckled and shook their head at their dorky MC.

"Yes, you might or might not have guessed it right, all six of you are going to go on a play date together! Woohoo! Doesn't it sound amazing? Now, listen! The meeting point is Monkey Club tomorrow at 2 pm! Don't forget! Well then, boys, see you soon!" P'Q flashed a wink and waved goodbye at the camera ere the video ended.

Excited that they could finally go outside to film the show, Krist, Off and Tay couldn't contain their excitement and thrill whereas Gun, Singto and New were less eager about their new mission. Since the club was inside a mall, they were going to have to deal with many prying eyes and attention for sure.

To their surprise, when they arrived at the appointed location on the next day, the mall was empty and clear of people - with the exception of the staff crew and P'Q, who were already waiting at the entrance.

"Welcome, boys! Come on in, we have reserved the whole mall just for you, sweeties," P'Q approached them with a warm smile once he saw New, Krist and Gun, who were regressed and safe in their caregiver's hold.

Singto let out a breath of relief at the empty mall and smiled down at Krist. Now he didn't need to worry about Krist getting hurt or offended by other people anymore.