ALURE

(Jungkook has finished reading the book )

When I had finished reading the book everything grew clear to me.
I got up from the floor and opened the door. I hadn't realized that the knocking on the door had stopped long ago.

I walked out, "Jimin?"
I walked to his room but he wasn't in there. His cabin door was open and I just peeped in but he wasn't there either.

There was one last room and that was my work cabin ,as I was about to go in I heard a loud scream from the backyard of the mansion. It sounded like the voice of a woman.

I dashed downstairs and rushed to the backyard through the backdoor. My vision struggled to adjust to the darkness, but soon I spotted a figure in the dim light.

"Jimin?!" I called out, my heart pounding with dread as I approached slowly.

As I drew closer, I could see Jimin on his knees, with a woman lying on the ground before him. My breath caught in my throat.

I hurried to Jimin's side and spun him around. His face was smeared with blood, sending a chill down my spine.

I gazed at the woman sprawled before him, noticing the bite marks covering her body. Dread settled heavily in my chest as the truth dawned on me.

"Jimin, did you..." I began, my voice faltering before Jimin broke down in front of me.

"I told you to stay away, Jungkook! But you didn't listen. I've been fighting it for so long, but now..." Jimin's words were choked with tears.

I settled beside him, wrapping my arms around him in a tight embrace. He felt cold against my warmth, and I held him close as he wept. We remained in the backyard for a while, the only sound his quiet sobs echoing in the darkness. Eventually, his cries faded, and I carefully eased him away from me.

Looking at him, I could see the toll this struggle had taken on him. He had passed out, exhausted from the emotional turmoil. Gently, I lifted him into my arms, surprised by his weight, and carried him inside the mansion. Carefully, I laid him down on the couch, tucking a blanket around him, feeling the weight of guilt settling heavily on my shoulders.

I sat at one end of the couch and rested Jimin's head on my lap. As Jimin lay with his head on my lap, I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to comfort him. His face looked so innocent in that moment, despite the darkness that surrounded us. Strangely, I didn't feel fear anymore. Instead, there was a strange, unfamiliar feeling stirring within me, something I couldn't quite place. It was as if a new bond was forming between us, one that went beyond the ordinary. It was a sensation I had never experienced before, leaving me uncertain yet oddly comforted by its presence.

Jimin opened his eyes, and as they met mine, his shocked expression softened into something more resigned. He shifted away from me on the couch, still visibly unsettled.

"Jungkook..." he began softly.

"It's alright, Jimin," I reassured him. "Whatever happened, I'll pretend I never saw it. And you should do the same."

"Just pretending won't change anything," Jimin replied, his voice tinged with weariness.

After a brief pause, he confessed, "I hadn't killed anyone in almost a year, but I've done it again. I drank blood, and now I'll only crave it more. If I don't drink blood, I'll lose control over my body... completely."

"You can have my blood," I offered without hesitation.

He looked at me, his expression blank. "What?"

"I said I am willing to give you my blood... I want you to drink my blood," I reiterated firmly, my determination clear. If it was because of me that Jimin was suffering, I had to take responsibility to stop it.

"You can't be serious about this," Jimin said, a small smile playing on his lips.

"I am serious," I replied, moving closer to Jimin. "I want you to do this."

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

<<Author's POV>>

Jungkook's heart raced as Jimin leaned in, his fangs glinting in the dim light of the room. The air seemed charged with anticipation, both of them on the precipice of a decision that could change everything.

In that moment, Jungkook could feel the heat radiating from Jimin's body, a mix of desire and hunger. His own pulse thundered in his ears, a drumbeat of apprehension and resolve.

Jimin hesitated, his breath hot against Jungkook's skin. The scent of his blood was intoxicating, filling Jimin's senses with an almost overwhelming urge to feed. But beneath that primal instinct, a flicker of uncertainty danced in Jimin's eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked again, his voice tinged with a mixture of desperation and doubt.

Jungkook met Jimin's gaze unwaveringly, his expression resolute despite the turmoil raging within him. "I'm sure," he replied, his voice steady despite the tremor in his hands.

But as Jimin leaned closer, his fangs mere inches from Jungkook's neck, a sudden wave of fear washed over him. It was as if a voice inside him screamed out in protest, warning of the danger they were about to embrace.

In that fleeting moment of hesitation, Jungkook could see the struggle playing out on Jimin's face, the battle between his vampiric instincts and his humanity. It was a moment of vulnerability, a glimpse into the inner turmoil that plagued Jimin's existence.

And then, as quickly as it had come, the moment passed. With a trembling breath, Jimin pulled away, his fangs retracting as he took a step back from Jungkook.

"I can't do it," he whispered, his voice barely audible above the pounding of their hearts. "I can't risk hurting you."

Jungkook's heart sank as Jimin pulled away, confusion and hurt evident in his eyes. "I am asking you to do it! Why are you backing away now?!" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with frustration.

"I just don't want to," Jimin replied tersely, turning around to face Jungkook before walking towards the stairs.

Jungkook couldn't bear to let him go without a fight. He rushed after Jimin, desperation driving him forward. "Wait," he pleaded, reaching out to grab Jimin's arm. "I don't know what it is, but something in me wants to see you smile."

Jimin shook off Jungkook's touch, his expression hardening with resolve. "Stop this bullshit right now, Jungkook!" he retorted firmly, his tone leaving no room for argument as he stormed away upstairs.

-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-