DEAR JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook, even though I agreed to let you come with me, I don't want you to get hurt, so you..." Jimin began.

"I know, Jimin! I shouldn't get too close, blah blah... don't worry, I understand," I interrupted.

Jimin's smile warmed. "Then tomorrow night it is. But Jungkook, after that, promise me you'll leave this job."

"Why are you so fixated on me leaving this job? I don't want to," I said, frustration evident in my voice.

He just looked at me and smiled, his eyes filled with a mix of hope and sorrow.

"Well Jimin if you want me to leave that bad I will leave only on one condition.... after I leave you will have to write me a letter every single day and it should start like 'Dear Jungkook, I love you' " I said.
"If thats what you want." Jimin giggled.

Time flew by, and before I knew it, it was time to meet Jimin's dad. Jimin picked up his machete and said, "Let's go, JK!"

"Are you sure? Shouldn't I have a weapon too... just in case?" I asked.

Jimin handed me a machete, and we headed out to the gas station. Despite his attempts to appear calm, I could see the anxiety in his eyes.

I squeezed his hand tightly. "You can do this," I said, offering him a reassuring smile.

After a few minutes, we reached the gas station. In the empty, abandoned lot, under the faint light, stood a man. Jimin and I walked closer.

From his familiar facial features, I could tell he was Jimin's father. The moment he saw Jimin, his father ran towards him. "Jimin! My son," he exclaimed.

Jimin's expression was dead serious. "Keep your distance," he commanded, stopping his father from hugging him.

"Oh, I understand, my son. What else can I expect after what I did to you?" Jimin's father said, his voice heavy with regret.

A tense silence followed as Jimin stared at his dad, anger etched across his face.

"Uh, hi, I'm Jungkook," I said, extending my hand.

"Oh, I'm Myungsoo," he replied.

"I'm calling Taehyung to come meet me in the woods. We're confronting him there," Jimin announced, reaching for his cell phone.

"No, Jimin, why would you call him? We can't defeat him like that. We need to handle this discreetly," Myungsoo objected, attempting to take away Jimin's phone.

Jimin pulled his phone away and grasped his father's collar with his other hand, pushing him against a concrete wall. "You do what I tell you to do. I make the decisions here, not you. Try to interfere one more time, and you'll regret it," he warned with a steely tone.

"Jimin, please," I intervened, pulling him away until he finally released his grip on his father.

I had never seen Jimin like that before. It wasn't just anger; I could see pain in his eyes. Despite his facade of being unbothered by his childhood, it had truly affected him.

Jimin called Taehyung, his voice firm. "Kim Taehyung, I'm heading towards your mansion. I want to settle this once and for all. Be ready."

Jimin, Myungsoo, and I then headed to the woods. We traversed through the eerie forest, the dense trees casting long shadows as we walked. After what felt like an eternity, the mansion finally came into view, and standing before it was a man.

He was tall, with jet-black hair that contrasted sharply against his pale skin, and he wore a sleek coat that billowed slightly in the breeze.