Ch.8: Serect Journal

June's POV

Today was the day of the ambush. I was standing by my twin brother Drago. While Sauske was sitting on the ledge of the snake statue in the hall. He has been in a very bad mood every since this morning.

"Ok Sauske and June stay here. Drago you can stay here are come," Father said.

Sauske crossed his arms and scoffed not wanting to stay behind.

"I'm going to stay here and train," Drago replied.

"Oh right June there a scroll in my room with a jutsu written on it that I want you to work on while me and Kabuto are gone. It should be on my desk," Father said.

I nodded.

"Were supposed to be training right now," Sauske said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes at his disrespect to father.

"I teach you a new jutsu when we get back," Father reasoned with the angry Uchiha.

Normally Sauske would retaliate but surprisingly he only nodded and walked away without another word.

"I see you two later," I said watching Kabuto and father walking out of the hideout.

Drago moved from the spot he was standing in and started heading to the training hall.

"I'm going to work on my snake justu along with my collaboration jutsu," Drago said.

"Good luck I'm going to get that scroll then begin working on whatever justu he has written on it," I told him.

Once Drago left the hall. I started walking to father's room to go get the scroll that father had mention was on his desk.

I wonder what he wants me to work on today.

Maybe it one of my mom jutsu or maybe it another technique to use with  Roy and possibly Aqua once she strong enough to fight properly.

When I finally arrived at my father's room. I opened the door and walked over to father desk.

When I got over to the desk I noticed a purple book on father's desk. It was sitting next to a scroll that was rolled up.

I wonder what this purple book is. Why is it sitting on father's desk?

I knew that I probably shouldn't look at father personal belongings, but I was very curious about what was in.

I began opening the book and saw on the first page that it said Journal belongs to Orochimaru.

I was thinking of closing it when I saw that the pages mainly talked about the death of his parents and a white snakeskin he found. When suddenly I saw a page with my name and the Akatsuki written on it.

Dear, Journal

Today I have joined an organization called Akatsuki.

After being here for a week now I learned that their goal was to get the jinchuriki of the tailed beast. But not only that but they also what the snake demon.

The jinchuriki of the snake demon happens to be my daughter June. Which they don't know I have a daughter because she not even here anymore.

My beautiful snake Princess was sent to another world by her mother to keep her safe from people who want her power.

She has been there for possibly 3 threes now. I would never let anyone get her. I promise my wife Hoshi right before she died that I would make this world safe for our daughter to live here in peace.