Ch. 47: Meeting with Tsunade

June's POV

While I was walking to the tent that is used at the temporary office for the Hokage. Wondering why  Lady Tsunade wants to see me.

Could it be maybe about this upcoming war? Are maybe she wants to talk to me about my brother... I thought while thinking about how my brother was doing.

**

I was now at the Hokage tent to see what Lady Tsunade wanted to talk to me about.

"So you're finally here, " Tsunade said looking up at me.

"You wanted to see me Lady Tsunade?" I asked.

"Yes, I have something two important things to talk about with you, " she replied.

"I see what is it?" I asked.

"The first is about your brother. Who I heard is lock into a cell after he was brought here from the Land of Iron, " She said.

"I see so you decided on what you're going to do with him?" I asked.

She nodded. "I really don't like the idea of letting an S-rank criminal free from prison, but I made a jounin and allow you back in the village because I trust you. So if you believe he will bring no harm to the village. I will allow him free, " She said. I nodded but felt she had more to add.

"I trust him if he really dangerous and untrustworthy he would of kill Naruto of them in the Land of Iron, but he didn't he avoid every vital spot on purpose and stop when I told him to, " I said with confidence.

"Alright he can be released but I want to have Ionoichi to look in mind and make sure he has no evil intentions. And if he passes the exam he can be released, " Tsunade said taping her fingers on her desk.

"I understand what was the other thing you want it to talk to me about?" I asked.

"In a couple of days, I sending Naruto to an Island. It was the idea of the other Kages to have the jinchuriki sent away to protect them away, " she said.

"I understand why you want to send Naruto away. He can be a reckless knucklehead, but I'm more level headed and an incredible skill shinobi. After all, you did make me a jounin, " I sated not wanting to be sent away.

"Hey brat let me reason with her. I think I might be able to change her mind and I think the other Kages will agree. I just take over for a second it won't be long so you shouldn't lose control, " Apollo said.

"Okay understand, " I replied.

Apollo then temporarily took over my body.

"You shouldn't send her away her power will be useful in the war. I should know since I been living inside of her body, " Apollo said after taking over my body.

"So then you're the nine-headed serpent then?" Tsunade asked.

"Yeah I'm and I believe that if you should allow her to fight. After all, didn't she promise that she would protect the village when you allow her to come back? How can she do that if she sent away beside my power will come in handy," Apollo replied.

"I agree but can she actually control your power?" She asked.

"Well I may have told that I wouldn't try and take over and control her, but that doesn't mean she knows how to properly use it and control it. But she can learn how to she very smart it shouldn't be too hard."

"Well then will you be teaching her how to use it?"

"I don't teach beside I don't even know if she will understand my teaching methods if I did try. But the snake sage can, after all, he did start teaching her how to control it back when she learned sage mode."