Ch. 45: Drago Rage

A/N: Since I feel like I haven't been uploading new chapters of this story that often lately. I decided to make this a really long chapter.

Anyway, vote, and comment!

Enjoy the chapter!

**

June's POV

I was still traveling through the Land of Iron looking for my brother.

"Lady June he headed towards the direction of the samurai bridge. I can smell Sauske and that Danzo guy. It seems Sauske is fighting Danzo. Your brother still making his way there. That masked guy scent is there also but he seems to be staying still, " Luna said.

"Okay thanks, Luna, " I said.

"No problem the bridge just up ahead. Also, I can smell Sakura and Kakashi heading to the bridge up ahead. They are most likely going after Sauske. "

I nodded and started making my way to the bridge up ahead.

**

Drago's POV

I have finally arrived at the place I had located Sauske using my Bakuguan.

It was a large bridge that looked years old, suspended above a rather small body of water. I suddenly heard voices, I looked around and saw Karin captive by that guy named Danzo. Sauske had a Chidori in his hand. Danzo's right arm looked like it had been completely ripped off because there was nothing there and he had a slightly deranged look in his eyes.

"S-Sauske-kun!" Karin exclaimed, trying to free herself from Danzo's grip.

I watched carefully watching the fight wondering what Sauske was going to do and waiting for my chance to get my revenge.

"Karin, " Sauske said simply. "Stay still."

Stay still?

What he about to do? If I got caught or June and Kabuto well anyone he can up with father would say hang on. He will find a way to free us not tell us to stay still. Karin smiled at him and remained completely still as told when Sauske suddenly raised his hand and shot a Chidori through Katin's chest, hitting Danzo in the process.

He has become a complete psychopath. Even father wasn't that bad, yeah he did experiments but at least he showed some human emotions. Sauske here just keeps killing people.

Karin slumped to the ground and began coughing up blood as Danzo tried to run from Sauske, dripping blood everywhere. Sauske began calmly following Danzo. So I ran from behind the pillar I was using as a hiding spot and move over to Karin.

"Karin, " I said, wishing I could heal her but I don't know medical justu. Since I'm more of a fighting type ninja.

"Dra...go..."

"Don't talk, " I said. "I can't heal you completely but enough to stop some of the bleeding."

After a few seconds of healing what I could of Karin wounds, a loud explosion was heard and I looked to see a black ball of what looked like Charka expand gradually before disappearing. What was that? Whatever it was I hope Sauske wasn't in it. Because I still want to kill him myself.

"W-What was that?" Karin asked, some of her strength returning.

"I don't know. But I have revenge to get. You should be fine now."

"So you did come. Madara told me I should expect you to come and fight me,  " Sauske said standing behind me.

I started at Sauske for a moment. I just couldn't believe how emotionless he could be and that Naruto kid keeps wanting to save him.