Ch.39: Training Complete

June's POV

My strength was still vanishing, and my hand was moving on its own closer and closer to the seal on the cage.

"Your chakra is mine and you will free me," The nine-headed serpent said staring at me with sinister eyes.

"No, it not!" I shouted trying break free from the charka tail wrapped around me.

"So you're going to fight back brat, " The nine-headed snake said wrapping the tail tighter.

I increased my strength and try to break free from the charka tail.

"Try to fight all you want but you won't win, " The nine-headed snake hissed.

"I don't want to fight. I understand you're mad about your freedom being taken away from you but if you work with me instead of against me I will use unseal your cage you have more room but I can't promise to let you leave my body, " I said staring in the eyes of the large serpent.

"Why should I believe anything you say brat. After all it because of you humans I was sealed away when I was just trying to create peace?" The nine-headed serpent asked it grip wearing.

"I understand that your mad but I don't want to hurt you. I just to be able to protect the people I care about with you taking over," I said using more of my strength to loosen its grip more.

"Why should that matter to me?" The nine-headed serpent said.

"Like I said help me and I will give you freedom," I replied breaking free from it hold.

While the nine-headed serpent seems lost in thought I starting panting for exhaustion.

"I don't completely trust you but I will give you a chance to me that you're not as bad as other humans, "

"I promise if I can't free you from my body at least free you from the cage, " I replied.

I then felt the world spinning around me. Then I was back in the training area with Lord Hakuja smiling at me.

"Nice job it seems you won the fight. At first, I thought I would need to step in, " Lord Hakuja said.

Wow, I actually did it.

"Good job lady June," A voice behind me said.

I looked behind me to see Ryuu and a smaller purple snake near him.

"Anyway Luna here has a message to deliver, " Ryuu said looking at me, then Lord Hakuja, and then the small purple snake.

"Really what is it, Luna?" Lord Hakuja asked.

"It the Leaf village, " Luna said.

"What about the village did something happened?" Lord Hakuja asked.

"It under attack. I came here to let June know. I'm going to reverse summoning now to the leaf village," Luna said.

"I see," I said standing up.

"June using everything I thaught you to win the fight. Now I must go I sense I'm about to get a visitor wanting to train with me," Lord Hakuja said walking away.

What does that mean? I don't sense anyone.

**

Third Person's POV

Meanwhile, back in Konoha, Naruto had just arrived onto the scene. Fueled by his newly attained Safe Jutsu powers, the blonde was ready to face whatever Pain threw at him.

What he didn't expect, however, was to be summoned into a complete wasteland. Smoke covered the entire premises, making it impossible to tell where they were or what had happened.