Ch. 42: News on Drago

*Author's Note *

This chapter June will finally get dome news on her twin brother Drago.

Also, think I will make a third book to this story that takes place in Boruto.  I was thinking of making an alternate universe story.  Where June and Drago first met. And she doesn't die.

**
June's POV

I wasn't sure how long I stood there trying to keep my anger from hearing Sauske name taking over me and make me do something I regret. I took a deep breath and try to calm down.

"W-Wait just what do you mean by that?" Naruto demand.

"I don't know; I'm just telling you what I heard, " Kiba replied.

"It means they can't wait until Lady Tsunade recovers... And that's not unreasonable. Sauske is a rogue shinobi and this is standard procedure, it's only because of Lady Tsunade that he's been allowed to live this long, " Kakashi explained.

"Well then, I'm going to talk to Danzo, " Sakura replied and Kakashi caught her shoulder before she could walk off.

"Sakura wait, storming into his office isn't going to solve anything."

"How dare they co this when Lady Tsunade is unconscious and what about Sauske you can't expect me to keep quiet!" She argued.

"Then I'm going with you too," Naruto replied.

"You have fun with that, I'm heading home," I started. "I don't care what happens to him after killed my father. If anything I want to kill him myself. Just hearing his name makes me angry, so I'm leaving before I lose my cool and possibly hurt someone, " I hissed showing my fangs.

"Yeah, I know how angry you get when hearing his name. That why I didn't want to say it with you around," Kiba said with a sigh.

"Yeah sorry I made you. I should have realized that it was something that would upset me. You always try to keep me from getting upset. Well, I'm going to leave and try to calm down before I hurt someone," I said starting to walk away.

"Okay," Kiba said.

I turned around and nodded at Kiba. Then notices my teammates and Kakashi-sensei staring at me.

"What you looking at. Did you expect me to care about Sauske after what he did? Don't worry don't plan on killing him. Anyway, I see you guys later," I said poofing away.

**

After leaving the others I decided to go home and feed my cats. Then maybe go for a walk through the village.

Once the cats were fed I was about to leave until there was a poof of smoke and my messager snake Luna appeared.

"Luna, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I have some news for you," she replied.

"Okay let head it her," I said holding my hand out.

Luna slither onto my hand and opened her mouth and out came the message scroll. I took it with my other hand and let Luna rest on my shoulder. Then sat on my bed and read the scroll.