1. the date

@kiocyrrr ✔︎POV: you go to meet up with the guy you're going on a date with at his dorm but his roommate answers the door♫ original sound - plouis_makeup_academy

@kiocyrrr ✔︎
POV: you go to meet up with the guy
you're going on a date with at his dorm
but his roommate answers the door
♫ original sound - plouis_makeup_academy

〖𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢〗

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 set her up on a date with one of her friends. however, vanessa did not know this guy at all. she was given only a vague physical description, his dorm number and his name, quinton from room 205 in dorm 6. she was told that he had dark brown, almost black, hair, but it was bleached and died a silvery white color. he also had hazel eyes and freckles.

nervously, she walked along the hallways of the second floor of the boys' dorm. somewhere she'd only been once or twice, for hookups of sorts.

201...

202...

203...

204...

205...

205!

hesitantly, she knocked on the door, once, twice, then three times. a few seconds later, the door opened, but this boy was not quinton. he had dark wavy hair, brown eyes, and a chiseled jawline. he was a very attractive guy and his face was vaguely familiar. she just couldn't remember where she'd seen him before.

the boy undressed her with his eyes, looking down and back up, before smirking.

"is this where quinton lives?" the girl asked shyly.

"yeah, i'm his roommate kio, by the way," he replied, chucking a bit before calling into their room, "yo, quinton! your date's here!"

moments later, the other boy appeared, leaving the dorm room. "hi, i'm quinton. i see you've met kio already," he said, gesturing at the room.

"yeah, i'm vanessa. megan didn't tell me anything about you, so why don't you tell me about yourself?" vanessa requested as the two walked out of the dorm to his car.

"well, i'm 19, i'm a virgo, and i play basketball" he said.

𝐚/𝐧 - 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝗼𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝗼𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝗼 𝐢 𝗺𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩

"cool. i'm 18, i'm a virgo too, and i play soccer" vanessa replied.

quinton opened the passenger side door for vanessa and she got in. he walked around to the drivers side and got in, starting the car.

"where are we going?" vanessa asked him.

"this cool italian place downtown" he told her.

——————

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 two teenagers headed back to quinton's dorm. vanessa was relieved to see that kio was not there.

quinton lead vanessa to his bedroom and they sat on his with a movie playing on netflix in the background, neither of them paying attention, as they were preoccupied by each other.

she was laying on her back, with his body hovering over hers. his lips were dangerously close to hers.

slowly but surely, he connected his lips to hers. their hands explored each other's bodies as their kiss deepened. vanessa's fingers tugged gently at quinton's hair as he found the sweet spot on her neck. he sucked on it, causing her to moan softly. that was sure to leave a hickey. eventually, both their shirts were removed. as were vanessa's leggings and quinton's pants.

out of nowhere, quinton's phone notified him of a text from kio.

kio😎

i'm gonna be back in 5 mins
so wrap whatever you're doing
cuz i don't wanna see that

shit ok
read 10:39 pm

"sorry, vanessa. kio's gonna be back in 5 minutes," quinton explained.

"oh, ok. that's alright, i'll get going," vanessa said, putting her shirt and leggings back on.

little did she know, she forgot her blue and white panties.