6. the morning after

@kiocyrrr ✔︎Pt

@kiocyrrr ✔︎
Pt.6 POV: After last night, he leaves for
class, and the other roommate comes
home.
♫ original sound - dfurline01

〖𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵〗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 was still not home yet. kio and vanessa woke up and he had to get ready for class. it was a fairly short one, only an hour. he grabbed his keys and as he walked out the door, winking at vanessa, which gave her butterflies.

vanessa stayed back and waited, watching tiktoks on her phone. 15 minutes later, the door opened. she turned around and it was quinton. "why are you here?" he asked, crossing his arms.

her eyes widened, "oh, um. i'm just waiting for kio to get back."

"then, how did you get inside...?"

"i, uh, stayed the night."

"you slept with kio? jesus christ."

"so? you probably hooked up with some random girl."

"but my roommate? after going out with me for a month. that's low."

"you're one to talk about going low," she rolled her eyes, "you dumped me over text."

"i already apologized for that."

"whatever. i'm leaving," she said, getting up and starting to leave.

he stopped her, "no, wait. look, i'm so sorry. can we just start over?"

vanessa knew she shouldn't, but she liked them both. she couldn't just pick one. at least not yet.

"ok. fine," she sighed.

quinton picked her up and spun her around, "i knew you'd come around!"

she giggled and he kissed her passionately, bringing her to his bed. it was so wrong, as vanessa had just slept with kio the night before, but it was so right at the same time. it had always felt right with quinton, but it felt magical with kio, but she couldn't be thinking about kio right now.

as they made out on quinton's bed, his shirt came off. they heard the door being opened so they jumped apart, quinton saying that he was just getting changed.

"okay..." kio said suspiciously, "well, vanessa, let's get going."

"where are you going?" quinton asked.

kio said, "on a date."

at the same time vanessa said, "just out."

kio gave her a look of confusion. he thought vanessa liked him and thought that it was clear that it was a date. quinton gave her a look of sadness. he hadn't realized that kio liked vanessa as well. he also noticed that she seemed like him as well.

——————

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 "𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄" 𝐎𝐑 whatever it was, kio dropped vanessa off at her dorm and went back to his own. he sat down on his bed across from quinton, who was sitting on his. quinton spoke up, "i didn't realize she liked you too."

"what do you mean, 'too'?" kio replied.

"she still likes me," quinton shrugged.

"what the fuck? she's playing us."

"yeah. that's so bullshit."

"whatever. i don't care what you do, but if she's two timing us, then i'm ending things with her."

"oh," quinton said. quinton did not want to end it off with her; he really liked her.

a/n: 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐯 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝗼 𝐢'𝗺 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫