2. the return

@kiocyrrr ✔︎Pt

@kiocyrrr ✔︎
Pt. 2 POV: You forgot something at that
boys dorm last night, but his roommate is
the one that found it.
♫ They Call Me Tiago (Her Name Is Margo)

〖𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬〗

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 at 9 am the next day, she realized she had left her panties at quinton and kio's room. she couldn't be bothered right now though, she had a 10 am class to get to. she threw on a sweatshirt and did some light makeup, just highlighter, mascara and lip gloss. she packed her backpack with her school supplies and laptop.

she grabbed her keys and headed to her class, intro to business. as she entered the large lecture room and approached her seat, she realized why kio's face had been so familiar. he was sitting in the room, two rows below her usual spot. shit, i hope he doesn't see me, she thought, keeping her head low. but he did, giving her a curt nod and a smirk.

instead of focusing on her professor's lecture, vanessa spent the entire 2 hour class thinking about kio, but she couldn't be thinking about him, right? that wouldn't be fair. after all, she had just gone out with his roommate.

finally, after what felt like an eternity, her professor dismissed the class. her next class was at 1 pm, so as per usual, she stopped at her university food court to grab a quick bite to eat. she paid for her chicken blt wrap and large iced coffee and found an empty table.

she put her airpods in her ears, hoping that it would tell people to not bother her, and began eating her lunch. however, that didn't stop kio from sitting down across from her. "hey," he said smiling at her and unwrapping his sandwich.

god, his smile is so cute, but so hot at the same time, she shook the thought from her head. "hi, what's up?" she asks.

"i found something of yours this morning. or at least i think it's yours," he smirks.

oh god, his smirk! vanessa reminded herself to stop thinking like this. she almost choked on her lunch, "wh-what?"

"oh, you know, just a tiny blue and white piece of clothing" kio said in a hushed voice, causing vanessa to blush. "i have to get to class but, come by later to pick it up," he said, winking at her.

vanessa was stunned. she quickly finished her wrap, and walked to her next class, iced coffee in hand. why did he wink at me? she thought, does he like me? that couldn't be it. that's not right.

———————

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 class to quinton and kio's dorm. "here goes nothing," she murmured to herself. once again, she knocked on the door. and once again, kio was the one to open it. "hey kio, i'm here to—" she started.

"yeah, i know," he cut her off, handing her her panties before closing the door on a wide-eyed vanessa.

——————

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 more dates with quinton, she was ready for him to ask her to be his girlfriend. and she was ready to say yes. however, the complete opposite happened.

quinton💛

hey vanessa

hey quinton
what's up?

it's not your fault but i think
i just need some space?
just some time on my own
i'm sorry

oh
it's ok i understand

i'm sorry
read 6:28 pm

quinton💛 was changed to quinton🚫