FIRST KISS

Jack

You found Jack on the roof of the lodging house, his hat sat on his face and his head laid on his arm. You went up to him and took his hat off and placed it on your own head, Jack smiled at you and attempted to take it back. He grabbed your hips and pulled you next to him, he tipped the hat and pressed his lips agaisnt yours.

Davey

After the rally, the police and scabbers decided to attack. Davey was able to pull you to safety before either of you got caught, Davey pulled you down an alleyway. Police past looking for any other kids, to hide your faces, Davey just kissed you. Well the plan worked, but he continued to kiss you even after the police had left.

Spot

While walking with Spot, one of the Delaney brothers decided to flirt with you. Spot immediately wrapped an arm around you, but the dude continued. Spot rolled his eyes and kissed you, causing the brother to leave.

Crutchie

Crutchie had taken you out on a cute date, stargazing at the top of the lodging house. He had asked Jack to make sure no one disturbs you. Just before you had to leave, Cruchie kissed your cheek but you accidentally moved your head and you both kissed.

Racetrack

You had given Racetrack a tip on which horse to bet on during one race. When the race ended and the horse that you know would win, won, Race ran up to you and picked you up, spinning you around. He placed you down and kissed you.