FIRST HICKEY/LOVE BITE 🔞

Jack

You were mad when you saw it the next morning. A big, dark mark on your neck, you walked up to Jack with the boys staring at the hickey. You crossed your arms as Jack looked at you.

"Hiya." He smirked.

"I am going to kill you, cowboy."

Jack's smirk dropped and he quickly made a run for it, the boys cheering you on as you chased him onto the street.

Davey

"Dave! You are dead!"

Davey turned around from talking with Jack to see you storming up to him, he went pale when he saw the hickey he had left you. He hid behind the other Newsies.

"Jack, where is he?"

"I dont know what you're on about."

You glared at him and the boys parted. Davey gave you an innocent smile before running off.

Spot

"SEAN PATRICK CONLON!" You shouted.

All the boys at the dock turned to you, the boys in the water even looked at you. Spots smile dropped.

"Hey Princess."

"Dont 'hey princess' me, mister. My mother almost killed me this morning, now I'm gonna kill you."

Spot immediately ran off, gripping his pimp stick and hat. You ran after him, this ended with you pushing Spot into the river.

Crutchie

Instead of being mad, you were actually proud of Cruchie and so were the other boys.

"Well done Cruchie!"

Racetrack

"Anthony Higgins!"

Race's eyes widened as soon as he heard his name. The boys turned to see you storming up to him, Race ran off straight away. The boys then laughed as you followed, now holding a rolled up newspaper to hit the boy with.