Group date

Chapter seven: Group date (Madison's POV)

So apparently we're all going out together on a group date today. Nick, Riley, Julia, Noah, Jacob and me. That's a big ass freaking group. We're all going to the mall for lunch and then a movie. I just finished getting ready and threw my shoes on and met Jacob, Nick and Noah downstairs.

"What happened?" I asked when I saw all their frowning faces.

"They're taking too long," they all said in sync. Riley came here ready but then Julia asked for help and when I refused, Riley agreed and then they both started getting ready. Those are my girlfriends, ladies, and gentlemen.

"Can we go without them?" I asked.

"Maddie," Nick sighed.

"Kidding," I rolled my eyes while going into Julia's room. "What is taking you guys so long?" I groaned while walking in.

"Our hair," they said in sync. Riley was straightening her hair. Her already straight hair and Julia was curling hers.

"You guys, we're going for a movie. Not for the red carpet, come on." Are they kidding?

"Why don't you guys head out?" Riley shrugged.

"You want me to handle all three guys? No thanks," I sat on the bed.

"So leave Nick and Noah behind. Take Jacob. We can meet you guys there?" Julia shrugged.

"You can meet us there if we leave at the same time which is not gonna happen if you guys work like this," I sighed.

"Look, you don't have to put in the effort, you already look pretty. We do," Riley sighed.

"Um- you don't. You guys are gorgeous as is. Now can we please go? I'm hungry," I whined.

"Seriously, just go with Jacob. We'll meet you guys at lunch," Julia shrugged and Riley nodded in agreement.

I looked at them suspiciously before sighing in defeat and agreeing because food can't wait. I walked out of there and went up to my room to grab my keys. "Come on, let's go, Dallas," I stood in front of the guys.

"Thank you," Jacob stood up immediately while the other two looked at me in confusion.

"Sorry boys, your girlfriends will take a while," I shrugged, "We'll meet you at lunch!" I yelled before running out the door and to my car.

Jacob was leaning against my car. I unlocked it but he still didn't get inside. "I wanna drive," he pouted.

I thought about it for a minute.

He did wreck a car.

"Okay," I shrugged before tossing him my keys.

I trust him.

I got in the passenger seat but before I could, he opened the door for me. "That's a nice habit you got," I smirked.

"Thank you very much," he took a bow before getting into the car and driving. We got to the mall petty fast and looked for a place. "How are we supposed to know where the others wanted to eat?" he asked.

"We're not. So we choose," I shrugged before getting on the escalator and leading the way to Taco Bell. We got a table for six, looking like two crazy people asking for a large table unnecessarily before taking our seats and waiting for a little bit to order.

"What movie are we watching today?" he asked while scanning the menu.

"I think it's Birds Of Prey," I answered while texting Nick that we went to Taco Bell.