KiriBaku (First Date)

**No Ones POV**

Bakugou was a nervous wreck. He didnt know what to wear, how to act, or of he should just be himself. It was him and Kirishima's first date. They had just started dating a few days ago and Kirishima wanted to bond more as boyfriends so he asked Bakugou out on a date. Of course Bakugou accepted and with that, they decided that they'll go to the arcade. Now Bakugou is sitting on the floor in his room with clothes everywhere because he can't find anything to wear. After a few minutes of pacing around the room and creating small explosions of anger, he decides on wearing black ripped jeans, and hoodie he stole from Kiri, and some black and white vans. He looked in the mirror and smiled as he admired himself. A knock on the door disturbed his thoughts. He opens the door to see Kirishima in a red short sleeve, black sweatpants, and red converse. Kirishima smiles as he sees a blush rising in his lovers face. "Hey Bakubabe! You ready?" Kirishima asked. "Tsk! Of course I am shitty hair!!" Kirishima chuckles at Bakugou's response. "Well lets go then!" He wraps his arms around Bakugou's shoulders and starts walking towards the exit. "Soooo..?" Kirishima asked. "So what!?" Kirishima unwraps his hand from Bakugou's shoulder and grabs his hand. "Is this fine?" Bakugou blushes lightly and looks away. "Tsk..Whatever.." Kirishima smiles.

SHoould I make a Part 2 of this...Just them getting down and dirty orrrr?

AND PLZZZZ DO REQUESTTTT I LITERALLY HAVE NO INSPIRATION!! PLZ SEND HELP!

BAIII

260 WORDS