KiriBaku (First Date pt 2)

**No Ones POV**

"Oh Come On!! You couldnt let me win at least one game babe?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou laughed proudly. "Nope! I told you that I'll beat your ass!" Kirishima frowned but then smirked as he came up with an idea. He wrapped his arms around Bakugou's waist and whispered in his ear. "By the end of tonight..Im going to be the one laughing~" He said as he nibbled at Bakugou's ear. Bakugou gasped and held onto Kirishima's shirt. "Mhm~ K-Kirishima..we are in public!" Kirishima chucked and smirked. "Then should we take this some where else?" 

**Time Skip to Kiri's Dorm**

When they made it to Kirishima's dorm, Bakugou was pushed onto the bed and was stripped of all of his clothing but his boxers. "W-Wait a damn minute" (A/N: Does anyone get what I did there? ^_~ ) Bakugou protested. "What is it baby..?" Kirishima asked as he left bite marks all around Bakugou's neck and chest. Bakugou gasped as Kiri bit down on his nipple. "Y-You can't be so r-rough..I'll be to loud.." Bakugou arched his back and let out a quiet but audible moan. "Well I guess you'll just have to be a little quieter huh?" Kirishima smirked as he put a finger inside of Bakugou. Bakugou cried out in pain. "Shit!! That f*ucking hurts!!" Bakugou says as tears well up in his eyes. Kirishima starts whispering comforting words in Bakugou's ear as he puts in another finger. Bakugou arches his back once again but this time its in pleasure. "S-Shit!! Eijirou! A-aah~!" Kirishima stares in awe at his beloved boyfriend. "Can I put it in Katsuki?" Bakugou nods his head. Kirishima smiles,takes off his boxers, and strokes himself a few times. "Ok get ready..in 5..4...3...2..-" Kirishima thrusts  into to Bakugou at a high speed. Bakugou gasped and screamed. "EIJIROU~!!" He creates a small explosion in his hand and attempt to blow up Kiri's face. Kirishima hardens and laughs. "So you wanna blow my face up huh?" Kirishima starts thrusting at Bakugou's 'Spot' at high speeds and doesnt slow down. "Shit! Babe..your tight!" All you could here was Bakugou's moans and Kirshima's groans. "I-Im gonn-" Bakugou came all over his chest. After Kirishima saw the face of Bakugou when he came, he could hold back as he come inside of Bakugou. Both of them were breathless. Bakugou smiled. 

"Best first date..ever!"

WOOOHHOOO I FINISH...plz give me ideaasssss. im thinking of doing KamiBaku or something else...

JUST MAKE SURE TO MAKE REQUESTSSSS

411 WORDS