IidaBaku (Hoodies)

. . . . . .

FINALLY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT FRICKEN KIRIBAKU!!

yall gotta lay low on the KiriBaku.........*ahem*

This was requested by @izumi__rin__tomura 

No One's POV

Bakugou walked down to the common room with only Iida's hoodie and his own shorts. As he entered the kitchen he felt everyone's stare on him, including Iida's. "The fuck you extras want?!" Bakugou growled as everyone looks away. As he looked back he saw Iida standing in front of him, scaring the hell out of him. "SHIT TENYA!!" Bakugou grabbed where his heart would be and squeezed it, hoping it would calm his heart beat. Kirishima raised his eyebrows. "The great King explosion murder getting scared of his own boyfriend? That's a new one.." Bakugou gave Kirishima a death glare as he blew tiny explosions in his hand. "Baby..is that my hoodie that I've been looking for?" Iida asked Bakugou. Bakugou blushes at deep shade of red. "Pfftt..!! What- Pfftt- N-No.." Bakugou stuttered out. Tenya chuckled lightly at the sight of Bakugou's reaction.  "Baby you know...you should at least ask.." Tenya teased. Bakugou buries his head deeper into the hoodie. "I-I know..its just that.." Bakugou blushes harder. Tenya grabs him lightly by the waist. "But...what?" Bakugou shakes his head. "It's too embarrassing to say.." Tenya grabs Bakugou's chin and kisses his lips. Bakugou, who is surprised about this kiss, had his eyes open with shock, but then melted into the kiss. Both of them could hear the cheers and the whistles of their class. Tenya's gripped Bakugou's waist tighter and as a result to that Bakugou releases a little squeak. "W-Wait..Tenya not in front of the-" Bakugou was cut off by Iida running his tongue across Bakugou's bottom lip. Bakugou giving in, decides to let him in. His wraps his arms around Iida's neck melting more into the kiss. Iida snakes one of his hands down to Bakugou's butt cheek and squeezes it harshly. At that gesture Bakugou moans into the kiss. Tenya breaks away from the kiss smirking. "Now will you tell me?" Bakugou looks down. "I just wanted something that smelled like you..so when your not with me..I still have this.." He gestures to the hoodie. Tenya chuckles once more. "That's all I wanted to hear pumpkin.~!" Bakugou blushes more.

"Shut it..Sonic..!"

OMGG FINISH!!!

I REALLY LOVE THIS SHIP..ITS SO CUTTEEEEEEEEEE

THANKSS FOR THE AWESOME REQUEST!!

388 WORDS BAIIIII!!!!