DekuBaku

So since I'm running out of ideas....I had to go to a prompt generator.. and this is what it said....

Your prompt: Bottom! Bakugou giving Top! Deku a piggyback ride.

....... This oneshot book is still bakubottom..and this will be a bakubottom as well..lets just goooo

No Ones POV

"Kaaacchhhannn!!~" Bakugou rolls his eyes and ignores Deku. "Kaaaaaacccchhhhaaannnn!!~~" Bakugou huffs, still ignoring Deku. "Kaaaasuuukkkiii!!~~" Bakugou decides to give as he blushes at Deku using his first name. "What do you want shitty nerd?" Izuku smirks. "Welllllll~~~ You know how I always give you piggyback rides? Like allll the time..." Bakugou nods his head. "Yeah! So what?! You got a problem with that?!" Deku chuckles. "Not at all, its quite cute if you ask me!" Bakugou blushes a deeper shade of red. "S-Shut up you damn DeKu!!" Deku laughs at Bakugou's flustered state. "Well I was just wondering if I could get one from you?" "WHAT!?? THE HELL?? NO! NO! NO!" Deku whines. "Why not???" "Do you see how much bigger you are than me?! You are twice my size!! Your dick is even bigger than mine!! B-But thats not the point!! No..is my final answer!!" Deku laughs loudly. "Well thanks for the compliment...but still!!! If you do it we'll go to your favorite diner?" Bakugou sighs. "Fine..." Deku jumps up in the air. "WooooHooo!!"

"SHIT YOUR HEAVY!!" Bakugou strains to keep Izuku on his back. "AWWW!! Come on babe you can do it!" Bakugou throws Deku on their bed. "You weigh a million pounds!!"

sooo I decided that im going to upload in this book every three days!!

Or maybe less because im hella bored..

OHHH 

AND ABOUT BAKUGOU'S BIRTHDAY VOTE..HERE ARE THE TOP THREE SO FAR...

DekuBaku

(These two are tied)

KiriKamiBaku

TodoDekuKamiKiriBaku  (This one is winning)

MAKE SURE TO MAKE REQUESTS!!

AND TO VOTEEEE 

BAIII

293 WORDS