KiriBaku

OK OK I GOT THREE REQUESTS AND IM GONNA DO ALL OF THEM TODAY!!

IM ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD 

OK OK....first up is 

ENJOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!

No Ones POV

April 14th, 2020 is Bakugou's and Kirishima's Anniversary. They have been together for 4 years and have lived happily together. So before Kirishima came home, Bakugou thought to make some dinner for them.  He grabbed the meat out of the fridge and began grilling it on the stove. While that was cooking, he decides to boil some vegetables to go along with the meat. As he is  setting up the table, Kirishima walks through the door. "Hey baby! Whatcha doin?" Kirishima asks Bakugou as he takes off his shoes and coat. Bakugou goes over to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Im setting up the table so we can eat." Kirishima kisses Bakugou back. "Aww~ You made food babe? That's sweet..!!" Bakugou blushes slightly but continues to set up the table. As he is setting up the table Kirishima, is checking out his ass. He smirks and walks over to his beloved husband and smacks his butt. Bakgugou yelps. " E-Eijirou!! What the h-hell?!"  Kirishima laughs. "Sorry babe..couldn't hold back.." Bakugou's blush rises to a deep shade of red. "Fucking Perv!!" Kirishima laughs once again. "You know you like it~! OH! I have two presents for you..~" Bakugou gives him a questioning look. "What are they..?" Kirishima smirks. "Do you want the BIG one or the small one..?" Bakugou stares at Kirishima for a long time, trying to decide which one to pick. "U-Umm I guess the big one..?" Kirishima scoffs. "You sure you can handle that one..every single time I give you that gift, you end up crying and saying how good it feels to have me IN you~" "What do you me-" Bakugou's face turns the color of Kirishima's hair. "Y-YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!! I-I DO NOT D-DO THAT!!" He starts making mini explosions in his hand. Kirishima laughs loudly. "Yes you doooo!!!" Kirishima starts to mock Bakugou's moaning. "A-Ah~! E-Eijirou!!! Y-Your so big!! Im sooo full..!~ Thats exacltly how you do it babe!" "SHUT THE FUCK UPP!!!

OKKKKIIII IM DONNNNEEEE 

ONTO THE NEXT ONEEEEE