KiriBaku (Request)

YALL...SO I HAD ALREADY DID THIS BUT IT DIDNT SAVE..

I ALMOST DIDN'T DOO THISSS....BUT I AM ANYWAY!!

this was requested byyyy KrakenHart828

ohh and this is angsttt hope you enjoy....

No Ones POV

Bakugou loves Kirishima. He loves how strong he is, determined he is, and how smexy he looks. But sadly Kirishima doesn't love him back. He does love his boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya. But that's what Bakugou thought.

When Bakugou was walking to class, he heard some noises coming from the end of the hallway. When he turned the corner he was surprised to see Kirishima and Midoriya having a steamy makeout session. Like to the point Kirishima was grabbing DAT ASS and Deku was holding onto Kirishima's shoulders while moaning into the kiss. Bakugou clears his throat to signal that he was there and Kirishima pulled away from the kiss. "HaHa..sorry Bakubro!! Sometimes you just can't hold back..you know?" Bakugou grunts as Deku scurries away from the scene. "You okay dude?" Kirishima asks. "The fuck!? Why wouldn't I be?" Bakugou looks away so Kirishima wouldn't see him crying. "L-Let's just go.."

Throughout the whole day Bakugou was as quiet as a mouse, to point Mr. Aizawa thought he got hit by a quirk. But the most dreading part of his day was going back home. Ever since he came out to his parents that he was gay, he was be treated badly. He would have to use his moms makeup to cover up the cuts and bruises. That night he decided that he was going to end his own life. But during that he made a letter to Kirishima, telling him about all the fun times he had together and ect.

The next day Bakugou gave the letter to Kirishima during class. Kirishima looks up at Bakugou. "Whats this?" Bakugou looks away. "J-Just at don't open it till the end of class.."  And with that Bakugou left the classroom, making his way up the roof. Kirishima being Kirishima didn't listen. He opened the letter and read it's sad content. After he finished, he ran out of the classroom and up to the roof where he saw Bakugou sitting on the ledge. "BAKUGOU DON'T!!" Kirishima screams out. Bakugou, surprised looks back. "E-Eijirou? What are you doing? You weren't supposed to read that letter yet!!" Kirishima stiffens. "W-why are you doing all of this?" Bakugou grunts. "Isn't it obvious? Its that damn Deku's fault!!" "What?! I-Is Izuku bullying-" Kirishima get cut off by the sound of Bakugou's voice.

"I LOVE YOU GODDAMN IT!!!"

Kirishima's skin goes pale.

"What...?"

OHHHHH CLIFFHANGEERRRRRRR ILL FINISH THIS AFTER BAKUGOU BIRTHDAY ONE..AND ANOTHER REQUEST THAT I HAVE TO DOOOO!!!

OH AND THE WINNERS FOR BAKUGOU BIRTHDAY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

TODODEKUKIRIKAMIBAKU HAD THE MOST VOTESSS!!

BAI CHILDREN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAYS POST AND I HOP YOU ENJOY TOMORROWS!!

463 WORDS