WHY?

Dixie's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off, "ughhh can you please turn that stupid alarm off?" I said to Taylor my boyfriend. "you turn it off" Taylor said going back to sleep. I tried telling him he's closer so he should but I got no response. ughhh stupid lazy ass.

I climbed over him and turned the alarm off. I was already basically up already so I just decided to get up. As soon as I opened the door I smelled some pancakes being made. I walk into the kitchen to see a happy dancing Addison making pancakes. she hasn't notice me yet so I took it as an advantage to sneak up on her.

As I walked up quietly I quickly wrap my arms around her. I felt her jump and she almost knocked me and her down to the floor but I was able to catch my balance in time. "DIXIE what the fuck.. you scared the shit out of me" she said while giggling with a huge smile on her face while turning back to the pancakes. I wrapped my arm's around her and gave her a quick hug and told her I'm sorry I scared her so bad.

Her and I were just chilling and just talking about random things while she continued cooking. In the corner of my eye I see Taylor walk into the kitchen. I turn my full attention to him with a smile on my face. "hey baby" he said while coming up to give me a quick kiss. I saw addi in the back and she no longer had her sweet smile. I looked at her in the eyes with a confused face and she just looked back to the pancakes. weird... I was trying to figure out what happened but got cut out of my thoughts by Taylor waving his hand in my face. I look up at him with a smile on my face. "where'd you go?" Taylor asked concerned "just thinking about last night" I said with a smirk on my face (if you know what I mean) ...I lied.

Right after that I see Addison storm out of the kitchen and heard her mumble "pancakes are done". I slid past Taylor and tried to run after her but Taylor quickly caught me pulling me back. I look at him confused. "I need to quickly talk to you" he said with a serious look. "can this wait?" I said with concern in my eyes and voice. Not concerned about what he needed to talk about. I was concerned about why my best friend stormed off. "no Dixie I need to tell you now" he said and his voice full serious along with his face. Okay now he's making me more concerned then I already am because of Addison.

"I need to go out of town for a photoshoot but ill be back in a week or two" he said. "oh okay.. thats fine" I said with a blank expression. "I mean I'm going to miss you but its for work so I get it" I said trying cover up the fact that I don't really care and I care more about Addison at the moment. "okay" he said letting me go.

I gave him a quick smile and run up the stairs full speed so I can see addi. I knocked on the door but I got no response. When I got no response it made me even more concerned so I opened the door... and I see her..... she was fully naked in bed with Bryce on top of her. I froze not knowing what to do. They weren't even dating!! 

I slowly shut the door and backed up. I was like in a daze. I didn't know what was happening around me. I didn't even notice Charli standing there until she put her hand on my shoulder trying to get my attention. I snap out of it and look at her. she had a really concerned face as she tried to analyse me. "hey" I said trying to act like nothing happened and that I didn't just see my best friend fully naked on top of a guy I hate. "You okay dixie? you look lost" she said. "Yeah I'm good. can we just go to your room and chill?

We started walking to Charli's room but we heard a moan which obviously belonged to Addison. Shit I thought as I see Charli's head swing to where she heard it come from. I just grabbed her hand and led her to her room. She looked at me and I could tell she put two and two together and she knew that was the reason I was stuck in the daze and why I looked so lost. She was about to talk but I just shook me head to tell her to just not say anything.

All I could think about was WHY?  WHY him? WHY would she just hand herself over to him? Did she even like him? Why was I so bothered by this? I mean its her choice I guess but like.... why?

So this is my first ever story. I hope you like it. Not sure when ill be updating and if its going to be frequent. Also I didn't proof read so I hope everything is good.