Moving day

A/N so sorry this took so long I got sick but not with the virus it was just the flue thankfully but I am back now. also at the end of the chapter there will be a very important A/N

Dixie's POV

I woke up to the sun shinning in the room. I open my eyes but close them right away from the bright light. I open them again trying to get used to the lighting and after a little I do. I looked down and see my girl in the same position as last night. she had her head shoved in my neck and her leg across my body. I remember how we're both completely naked under these covers and not going to lie I was getting a little turned on thinking about how her naked body is pressed against mine. what time is it even? I grabbed my phone and saw that it's only 9:00 am which Is early for me and most of everyone in this house but I could hear that some people were awake already.

I then felt Addison move a little causing the sheets to move down our bodies a little. I could see her boobs pressed agains my side "fuck me" I softly said "hmm?" Addison said surprising me since I thought she was asleep still "uh umm nothing adds go back to bed" I tried covering up what I just said. she moved more on top of me and put her head more into my neck and I could feel her lips brush against my sweet spot and her starting to breath on my neck. I am now really turned on. " heard what you said by the way" she said against my neck. "I- umm what exactly did you hear" I stuttered "are you always so horny dixie?"  "maybe" I laughed and grabbed her and moved her fully on top of me.

"as much as I would love to help you with down there we do need to get up" Addison said as she started getting off of me. I felt her warm body starting to leave mine. I shivered at the temper change. I pulled her back down so she fell back on my body making me warm again. "dix we need to get up and start packing so we can finally move to the new house" she say's trying to get up. I quickly tighten my arms around her so her body slams to mine again. "dix we need-" "just a few more minutes" I begged. "fine but only because this feels really nice" she said against my neck again.

we laid in bed still naked and our chest pressed against each others as she laid on top of me with her face in my neck. it's been 15 minutes since she tried getting up and I feel myself starting to fall back asleep. "okay baby we need to get up" she said from my neck causing me to fully wake up again. "whyyy" I wined but she just got up and headed to get clothes. I pulled the cover up over my now cold body as I watch her walk around getting clothes naked. oh the things I want to do to her. I bit my lip thinking about it.

I was broken out of my trance once I felt myself getting hit by something. I look down and see underwear and a bra. I look up to see her looking at me. "are you done staring now" she smiled at me. I just huffed and started putting on the underwear and bra. I met her eyes again and now I see that she's the one staring. she was also now fully clothed. "are you done staring now" I mimicked her from a minute ago. she just blushed "I'm going to get something for us to eat" she said as she walked out of the room flustered.

I finally got up and headed to the closet. I was looking through shirts and stuff but then got a great idea. I decided to just stay in the sports bra and grab some tight short shorts. I wanted to tease her a little since she's making me get up even though we could start packing later.

I waited on the bed for her to come back. after a few more minutes she walked in with two plates of waffles, she was focused on not dropping the plates and hasn't even looked up at me. she finally looked up and walked over to me with her eye's glued to my body. she looked up and made eye contact "is that all you're going to wear?" she asked scanning my body. "yeah it'll help me not get hot while I'm packing" I said innocently. she bit her lip then came on the bed and handed me a plate.