I can't stop thinking about her

Addison POV

There we were just Dixie and I laying in her bad watching a movie and cuddling. normally I wouldn't think twice about it but I couldn't stop thinking about how she felt against my skin. her stomach bare since she's wearing a sports bra. my arms wrapped around her waist since we were still somewhat sitting up and she had her head up agents my right side of my chest. god she felt so warm and it made me to just want to wrap my whole body around hers. "hey addi?" "yeah dix?" "can we go to sleep? I kinda keep fading in and out." "yeah sure" I said while going to get out of her bed to go to mine. "wait addi can you just sleep in my bed with me?" she asked pulling on my hand making me fall back on the bed fully. "yeah of course. I didn't really want to sleep in my bed anyways. you know since I didn't wash my sheets yet." I said laughing a little and she joined in as we started making jokes about it and then continued making jokes about anything and everything. clearly we were still a little tipsy because we were just dying from laughter, and then something I thought would never happen...well never thought I would do. I kissed her. I don't know why I did it but I did.

I kissed her and instantly pulled back not knowing why I just did that. I was terrified on what was about to happen. was she just going to walk out? what if she never talks to me again? oh my god what did I just do? I was thinking about all that but then got interrupted by her lips crashing onto mine. she started kissing me and I didn't hesitate to start kissing back. she then deepened the kiss more and more. I pulled back out of breath and she took the opportunity of the loss connection to push me on my back while she hovered above me then connected our lips again. WHAT IS HAPPENING is all I could really think about and about the fact that I'm kissing my best friend right now.

We kept kissing and then she moved down to my neck and started kissing it, then in the matter of seconds she found me sweet spot as if we've done this before. she then started to suck really hard on it, definitely leaving a mark. she was causing me to start to moan as she continued sucking the same spot. "fuck dixie", I moan out. she then bit the spot a little and moved back to my lips and pulling me back into a deep kiss. fuck this girl really knows what she's doing. 

We continued to kiss but after awhile we stoped and we're now cuddling. we haven't said a word yet. she's  just laying on her side with her head on my chest as she's tracing little shapes on my chest. "can we talk about what just happened" I said breaking the silence we were in. "can we just talk about it tomorrow? I just want to enjoy this while were able too." she said looking up at me. "sure. goodnight dixie" I said pulling her closer to me. "goodnight adds" I heard her say before I drifted off to sleep.

LATER IN THE DAY

Dixie's POV

I woke up laying on Addison's chest. all of a sudden memories started flooding in from last night.       Oh my god what did I do? I have a BOYFRIEND. I'm a CHEATER. what do I do? I started panicking and I just needed to get the fuck out of this room and out of my best friends arms. Oh my god I cheated on my boyfriend with my best friend. 

I slowly slipped out of her arms and thankfully she was still passed out. I threw a hoodie on and I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. Charli was in there and she noticed me and then I saw a frown appear on her face. "char whats wrong?" I asked going up to her. "dix I need to show you something", she said as she started to open her phone. once I saw what was on her phone I froze in my place as I can literally feel my heart breaking into a million pieces. "umm... I-I need too umm ye-yeah" I said as I walked away with tears running down my face.

I don't know exactly where I was going but I just kept skating through the roads trying to clear my mind. I finally started to get tired and luckily I was next to a dunkin so I walked in so I could get a coffee. I was feeling too tired too skate back because once I finally looked at my location I saw that I skated for 12 miles. I decided too just get a uber . I also got charli a coffee since I wasn't going to be skating back. 

I arrived back at the house and as soon as I walk in charli wraps me into a hug "dixie you had me so worried. I almost called the cops!" she said getting a little upset. "look char I'm sorry I made you worried but I did get you a coffee" I said while giving her a bright smile. "okay you're forgiven!!!" she excitedly said while running up the stairs coffee in hand. I chuckled while I started walking to mine and Addison's room. 

I opened the door and see Addison look up at me and then immediately run up to me giving me a huge hug. "I was so worried, am.. am I the reason you disappeared?" she asked while pulling out of the hug to look me in the eyes. once she asked me that question I broke down crying again. she immediately hugged me again as I cried into her neck. "It-It's not your.. fault" I said choking on my tears. "dixie please tell me what it is, so that I can kill it for hurting you so bad" she said while she was softly petting my hair trying to calm me down. I didn't say anything yet and she led me to my bed so that we can sit down. we sat down and I had my head on her shoulder still crying a little as I was trying to pull myself together.

"its- its Taylor" I said still chocking a little on my words a little. "what about him babes?" she softly said as she continued to rub my arm up and down. "he... he cheated on m-me" I said while I started crying harder again. "I'm going too kill him" I heard her say and it made me chuckle a little.

It's been a few hours since my whole mental breakdown and Addison and I are just laying in my bed cuddling. "thank you" I softly said while I looked at her. "no need to thank me. ill always be here for you. just please never leave like that again" she said looking me in the eyes. I looked her in the eyes then to her lips not being able to control myself. looked back up to look her in the eyes but she was staring at my lips. I smirked which caused her to look up at me. I then smashed my lips to hers,  unable to control myself. she kissed back and my hands started to roam her body. "dixie!" she said as she broke the kiss. I started to kiss her neck since she disconnected our lips "dixie!" she said again "hmmm?" I hummed against her neck. I felt her shiver when I hummed against her neck. "we're going to need to talk about this you know" she said as she threw her head back because I found another sensitive spot on neck. "we can tomorrow" I said against her neck which caused her hands to go to my hair.

Okay so this took way too long to write since I have been forced to watch my baby brother while my parents work. ill try to update more often. Also not going too proof read so sorry for mistakes.