Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

*Harrys POV*

"So Lauren, erm are you enjoying your meal?" ah did i really say that, i'm so terrible.

"yeah, its good, um so what's bothering you Harry? I can tell somethings wrong"

"no nothing, what are you talking about?" i pretended to act like i didn't know what she was talking about, when i knew quite well i wasn't hiding my nerves well at all, why am i so bad at this, it's not like i've never done it before.

"hmm okay, whatever it is, you can tell me"

We sat in silence for about 5 minutes, just the tapping of cutlery on our plates every once in a while, i had to break the silence, i have to tell her.

"Lauren...?"

"mmm?" she swallowed her mouthful.

"i um, i think i like you, i mean we haven't known each other for long but your a really lovely girl, and your quite beautiful."

"Harry i... I..." she stuttered, this cant be good, or can it, or ah just tell me Laurennnn! "i like you too" she blushed a little and smiled down at her plate.

"do you er, want to... Want to be my girlfriend or?"

She looked at me, i couldn't read her emotions at all, what was she thinking, had i just made this whole thing awkward, had i wrecked any friendship of some sort that we could have had, did i come on too strong, i mean, being my girlfriend would have to be difficult, automatically being in the spotlight because i'm famous.

"yes, yes Harry i will" she smiled, her smile was so wide, without thinking i jumped up out of my seat and over to her and just hugged her. This may have looked a little weird to others, her sitting and me standing over her awkwardly hugging her, but i don't care, at this time, i was happy, i was very happy.

**********************

*Laurens POV*

Harry, my boyfriend aww, had driven me back to Lexi and my apartment to get a few outfits and pajamas and anything else i needed, he stayed in the car and i told Lexi the news, Harry and i were a couple.

"SO HE JUST ASKED YOU?! AW IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU LAUREN'!" Lexi wrapped around me, jumping up and down in excitement.

"yes he did! Aw Lex i have to go, Harrys waiting outside"

"okay girl, go get your styles oooonnn" she cooed. Oh Lexi, hahaha, thinking that way, yet again.

I went back up to my room to collect my things, then i was out in the car again with Harry, heading back to his hotel.

Suddenly a thought in the back of my mind occurred, Harrys leaving in a week to continue their world tour, what :( my stomach felt a bit sick of the thought that he; my boyfriend was leaving so soon. There will be so many pretty girls, i started to feel suddenly very self conscious, will Harry stay faithful or will he fall for another girl while on tour?

__________________

sorry its a bit short, but ill continue updating regularly, thanks for anyone thats been reading, leave a comment or something, tell me what you think so far. :) xx