Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"AAH HARRY'S SO HOT!"

"OMG I KNOW RIGHT"

This is our normal conversation, me and my best friend Lexi, i'm Lauren, 16, average height, blonde, blue eyes, if you couldn't tell already, were really hardcore fangirls, its honestly all we do all day, fangirl and talk about how hot One Direction are, especially Harry Styles, he's my favorite, I'm not a directionater, its just that every directioner has a favorite, right?

Ah anyway, Lexi and i got tickets for their tour months ago, and now its finally here, tonight they're playing in Sydney, and me and Lexi are going, omg were so keen!

"Lauren, get ready, we're leaving in an hour"

I ran upstairs to my room and opened my walk in wardrobe and stepped inside, ah what to wear, a dress, shorts and a 1D shirt? Omg its so hard. Eventually i decided on a fitted thigh length red dress and black slip ons, next i slipped into my ensuite bathroom and pulled out my straightener, as that was heating up i grabbed my eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara, i chose to do the smokey eye affect as this was a very important night, WHAT IF WE GOT TO MEET ONE SEXY DIRECTION!? Oh wow that would be amazing, life complete!

I finished straightening the last stand of my hair, ah i actually look good, yay, time to go see what Lexi's wearing.

I walked across the hall and into her room, we shared a 2 story apartment here in the city of Sydney.

"wow Lex you look... Amazing!"

"speak for yourself hun, Harry'd be stupid not to notice you tonight"

"aww" i blushed a little "but Lexi lets get going, its already 4:00"

Lexi always managed to look amazing, even if she didn't try, Her long brown wavy hair was so easy to do, and with her perfect figure she could wear anything she wanted to, tonight she had a black fitted short dress, same make as mine with little gold sequence on it.

***********************************

We pulled up at the venue, Allphones Arena, it reached 4:30, the concert would start at 6:00, wow i cant believe it, were like the only people here except for a few other people setting up. We walked to the gate and handed the man our tickets, he told us where to sit and we walked in, it was quiet... We sat in out seat for a while, second row, right in view of the stage, we payed alot for these seats but it was so worth it.

"Im gonna go find some toilets somewhere Lauren, ah ill be right back"

Lexi walked off, leaving me sitting here, in the empty arena, looking at the stage...

All of a sudden out stepped a few people, one by one, Was it.. No it couldnt be, but ah they look so perfect.

"OMG ITS ONE DIRECTION" i screamed and cried, i couldnt hold it in.

They looked down from where they were on stage and saw me

"Well why such a beautiful girl here all alone love?"

Aw that adorable accent Harry please dont do this to me omg im going to faint right here right now

"erm, im here for the concert, ehe and um my friend just went to go find a bathroom"

"oh, well come up 'ere babe, you seem nice, id like to get to know you"

Omgomgomg the real Harry Styles just said he wants to get to know me!!! Oh wow calm down Lauren, you dont want them to think your crazy, calm down and wipe those tears away. I slowly walked up towards the stage, trying oh so well not to trip over, knowing my clumsy self would have to do something embarrassing. All of a sudden Harrys large hands were grabbing my other hand, wow they fit together so perfectly, i tried to calm my butterflies as he walked he up the steps, towards the other boys. He gently shook my hand then and looked me right in the eyes, oh wow is this real?!

"im Harreh" he said as he gently kissed the top of my hand, ERMAHGERD! "and you are?"

he said in his adorable accent, i couldn't help myself, i had to giggle, hes just too perfect to be real!