Chapter 8

**Lauren's POV**

i woke up on the tour bus in the bunk room, how did i get here? Last thing i remember was falling asleep on the plane on the way to Brisbane, so i guess were here, i missed it all because i was asleep, i felt so stupid, who brought me in here? I'll have to apologize later. Something snapped me out of my thoughts, it sounded like yelling, not happy yelling.

"ZAYN, SHE'S MY EX, WHAT THE HELL MATE?"

"HARRY, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!"

"WHAT DONT I UNDERSTAND? YOUR GETTING IN WITH MY EX I THINK THATS ALL I NEED TO UNDERSTAND!"

"I LOVE HER HARRY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!"

Was all i heard, then the whole tour bus went quiet, was he talking about me? Did he....... love...... me?

I heard a clicking sound, it was the door to the bunk room, i had been sitting up so i didn't even have the time to slide down and pretend i was asleep, so i just sat there, staring at my phone.

"Lauren?"

"yeah Harry?"

"how, how do you feel about Zayn?"

"i don't know i mean.." he cut me off.

"Lauren, he loves you...." it just slipped out of his mouth, the look on his face told me he didn't mean for it to be said

"yeah.... i heard.."

"you heard, you heard everything?"

"not everything, just a bit at the end.."

"look Lauren, i understand your my ex, i probably don't have another chance with you, i know this will be awkward for us but, if you, if you feel the same way he does, i think you should be together...."

"thanks Harry i, i don't know but thank you"

"and Lauren?"

"yes?"

"can we be friends?"

"sure" i smiled, this made me feel better.

"okay well i better go, get back to sleep if you want, sorry if we woke you, bye" he got up and walked out of the room

"bye Haz" i called out after him.

Things are finally starting to fall into place.