5

Frank's PoV
I knock on the door. I pray to Beebo that he answers. Nothing. I knock again. No answer. Third time lucky? Still no answer from the probably sleeping man. I'm about to leave when the light flashes on inside. The door creaks open and I see the face of my best friend. He looks half asleep and probably still is. I still can't get used to the normal mousy brown hair. Plus, he looks a bit strange with a beard- if you can call it that. But I know that I shouldn't judge this man because he is there for me and he has made his money in the same way I have. My Chemical Romance. Except, after MCR, I joined another band, and he wrote comic books. Gerard Way.
When he sees that it's me at the door, it's like a light inside his head gets flicked on. He smiles and he's suddenly not tired anymore. He invites me in and we sit down on his sofas. No one says anything until I mumble "what have I done?"
"I'm not going to ask, but you are going to tell me. What happened? The witch's spell finally worn off?" Gee says. It never was a secret that he hated Jamia, ever since I told him about all the times she had gone off with other men. So I guess I should probably explain.
"It was always there, you know, a distant problem that was gonna catch up with me at some point. I found out this morning that she had been cheating on me again. She never loved me. She just loved the money and the fame. I always thought that things like this happened in movies or books. I want a divorce from her Gerard. And I want the children. They can't grow up in a family like it is now. She comes home drunk and shouts at the kids. I don't want them to have a mother like that. So I've left. I told her that I'm going away for a bit." I explain briefly.
"Your staying here."
"I can't do that to you, I was gonna go get a hotel or something..." I try to stop him, but he's always been headstrong and when he's made up his mind, there's no going back.
"Nope. Get your bags out your car and get your ass in here!" He gives me an extremely feminine hug before he practically pushes me out of the door. I've missed Gerard.