intro 1

Da'myah Stevenson

Hey my name Da'myah people call me Myah but in the streets they call me Dee. I'm 18 years old and I run the streets from Newburgh to Pennsylvania. You know how in every story there's the boss then the supplier then the boss ass bitch that's over everything and people don't know who they is but herd about them and scared of ever owing them something? Well that's me.
Any way I'm light skinned long curly hair and got braces. What? Just because I'm a boss don't mean I got messed up teeth. Yah girl got them purely whites. If yall wondering yes I went to high school and I'm in college for business. I have a 4.0 GPA and my SAT score is a 4.3. I know y'all thought I was domb but I'm not I got the highest SAT score in my class. Any way I got to get to this nigga that owe me money.

Me: nigga you got my money back

Him: hello who's this

Me: this Dee AJ said on got the money this week so were it at

Him: AJ ain't give me money

Me: Ok Jermane Kiser Robinson son of Sophia Trinity Caldwale and Jamal Kiser Robinson boyfriend of Shardinea Marie Jackson Father of Jermane Kiser Robinson Jr. And Zion Marie Robinson apart of BLK one of there almost trusted employees so I think AJ would be pissed that you didn't bring me my money and I would have to take more money from him next week.

Him: ha..ha..how you know all that he asked

Me: that's for me to know and you to always wonder if you don't have my money by Monday 12pm sharp to one of my guys your family will drop one by one starting with your 80 year old girl Jackie Caldwale actually if your not there 12:30 I'm feeling generous

Him: please don't kill my kids and my girlfriend they ain't in this

Me: I won't kill the kids I'll !make sure they have grate foster parents after all my name is Dee

*Click*

Oh I almost forgot my boy best friends name is England but we call him juice because every were we go some girls trying to get his number he 19 and like a big brother. Then there's Lemire he's the youngest I'm his position he's 15 we grew up In foster care together he's like my seed. Then it's Jay we had a lil thing but it's non he's 18. Then it's Antwon he always serous and waring hats he 20. Then it's Kareem he is the goofy one but when it comes to work and getting money he don't play he's Lemire brother and my other seed he 16. Then it's Kia and Kell they twins they don't look alike but they act just alike they 18. And that's the squad. We got more people but they irrelevant. 

Authors Notes: P.s this is based on a true story the only thing is she isn't a queen pin and has all this money