Links 26

Myah in media

Myah's POV
Ok it's been a week since we went to the doctor. Everything is great today I'm liking up with my old friends I DMed last week and a couple more. I'm really excited because I haven't seen these people since the last day of summer senior year. I heard that my friends are doing good so this should be fun.

I woke up to a little breakfast on my night stand and a note.

Hope you can forgive me for not being there when you woke up. Antwon called me in cause someone wanted to meet with me. I hope you have fun with your friends. Tell my seeds I love them. I'll be back in time for lunch. I love you.

~Shawn

I put the note back ate breakfast and got in the shower for out did my face routine and lotion my body and put shea butter on my face.

I got dress in this jean dress with some black nike slides. After I got done getting dress I realized I can't fit behind the wheel of my drop top, so I'm ganna take my black jeep.

I went in the garage got in adjusted my wheel and but on my seat belt. We are meeting up at the airport then going to machu pechu a Spanish restaurant with bomb food.

About a half hour later I arrive at Stewart Airport and I'm holding a sign that said "y'all know damn well who I'm here for" after a few minutes my feet start getting sore. And I seen Glow worm bright was and that's a relief.

Glow worm: BITCH YOUR REALLY PREGO she screamed

Me: I tried standing making a sign now I'm paying for it so let's sit here I said pointing to a bench. After a while the boys came with a bunch of things.

Glow worm: y'all can put that right there she said and I opened my mouth.

Me: y'all know the gender reveal is only 2 weeks from now you ain't need this much stuff. I said and they nodded

OG: you really pregnant with my babies he said hugging me.

Me: like I told Chase don't let my baby father hear that I told him.

Chase: man that chump ain't doing shit he said hugging me.

Y'all might be wondering why they calling the babies theirs because I !are a bet with OG that if by the time I'm 30 I'm single then he can cuff me. And I was Chases first kiss cause he tricked me on Christmas freshman year.

They put their things to the side and sat down.

Me: so what's been going on I asked

OG: I have a daughter she's 9 months he said

Me: so you ain't single? What happened to I ain't never ganna be committed to one person I asked

OG: we ain't together no more and that was a lie he said

Chase: I'm not single her names Jalyah he said spinning

Me: she white I asked

Chase: hell no

Me: where y'all meet I asked

Chase: at a frat party she's studying to be a school concealer he said

Me: that's good I got 2 more years till I get my bachelors degree in business so yah girls ganna be official and I got a 7 year old son I said and when they start making noise I felt one of my babies kick then the other

Kid: you good Myah he asked Kid is a old friend we call him kid cause he look like kid from kid and play.

Me: yah they kicking my ass i said putting my hand on my stomach. Then glow worm walks over bends down and puts her hand on my stomach. That's when they go wild.