❥ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

everything is alright with you by my side.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

❪ third pov. ❫

it had only been a few hours but she was almost there.

y/n couldn't stop smiling as she thought about the ones she loved and cared about.

she had walked for a bit until she came up to a house, a mansion, or whatever you call it.

she hummed quietly, not really understanding the reason on why people called bigger houses a mansion.

it's just a house, but bigger than usual.

she continued to think about random things for sometime before realising she was at the door.

she took a deep breath and hummed, knocking on the door

she stood there for a bit, before she raised her fist to knock again, but opened the door.

it was a boy. he had blond hair, and his mouth was open as he was going to say something, but nothing came out.

nothing was said for at least 2 minutes.

until y/n spoke,

"um... hey..."

"y/n?"

"yeah..."

"where have you been?"

"uhh... around..."

around up in the good place

"why, why haven't you come home? are you okay?"

"uh, yeah! im, im fine, and i kinda lost my way back here, so..."

she smiles, and takes off the backpack she wore, and opened a pocket, rummaging through some photos and pulled out a photo of the boy standing in front of her, and blinked.

"kou?"

"yeah?"

y/n looked up and smiled,

"can i come in?"

kou blinks and nods, moving out of the way, y/n smiles and goes inside.

"so... where are the others?"

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

it had been two hours, but they were amazing hours.

and the five only talked, and just sat around each other, until they had run out of things to talk about and so y/n began to tell them where she was, and what happened and why she was gone so long and how she lost some of her memories.

and it had appeared that she had been gone for at least five or six months, she had missed her birthday, which sucked, she was fifteen and kou said he would go out and by a cake when he could.

they all ended up in a big hug for about fifteen minutes, that is until y/n asked if she could go and take a bath.

y/n sat on the bathroom floor, waiting for the bath to fill with water, when a door open and closed behind her.

she turned and hummed,

"hi ruki..."

he smiled softly and sar behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"you know... we weren't doing so good without you, y/n. we missed you so much, and we didn't know what happened... kou went into a panick, and we took turns, searching for you... it was my turn today, but now i don't have to go out."

y/n hums and smiles softly, leaning into his touch,

"is that your way of saying that you guys missed me?"

"yeah."

"i missed you all too..."

y/n reached up and turned off the water, and blinked,

"so, you gonna leave, or... you gonna stay and watch me take a bath?"

"mmm."

"will you turn around if get undressed?"

"why do i have to turn around?"

"because it's privacy?"

ruki sighed and pulled away, turning away, blinking,

"ok, hurry up and get naked already."

y/n rolled her eyes, and got undressed.

sitting in the tub she hummed,

"you can look now or whatever..."

ruki turned and scoot close to the tub, y/n smiled and lifted a hand, patting ruki's head.

"so, y/n, ever had sex?"

"what type of question is that?"

"just trying to create conversation."

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

its funny how the votes when down to only 1 vote for the last two chapters.

does that mean those chapters sucked tho?