❥ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴀʀs

people can cry much easier than they can change.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

❪ third pov. ❫

"oh, i knew we had a new person coming today... ugh, i'm sorry, sweetheart, you would've woken up in a much better place than on the floor, but Jamie apparently forgot, didn't you, Jamie?"

Jamie looked down, and then up, trying to defend himself,

"well, in my defense, i had many things to do, do you know how hard it is to keep everything in order here?"

"yes, Jamie, i do know."

"well, then you understand!"

Helen sighs, rolling her eyes, pointing to a door, and Jamie hummed and left.

"so sorry about that, y/n."

y/n looks at Helen and hums,

"it, it's fine... why am i here?"

"well... i thought that was obvious, uh, you died."

y/n nods, and blinks.

"oh, yeah..."

"in your file, it says that you... um..."

"yeah, i know what i did, you don't have to say it."

"okay... well, welcome! this is the good place. the good place is basically a neighborhood for all the people to get into the good place."

"how do you determine on who gets into the good place? also, is this, like, heaven?"

"well, we go through their life file, and put their file through a test which determines where the go. and yes, it is, humans and others call it that, but we refer it to the good place."

"i guess that makes sense towards a certain extent..."

"mhm! there is also a bad place, which is like h-e, double hockey sticks."

"ah, so you can't curse in heave either?"

"nope. trying saying something bad."

"fork. ash. shirt. holy forking short balls, i can't."

Helen nods, and smiles,

"alright, y/n, let's introduce you to the neighborhood!"

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

being left alone at a house that was designed for her, y/n sat on a couch, looking down, beginning to process everything that had happened.

from how she got there, to... well that's all the really had to process.

she didn't think it was possible, she questioned it all, but decided that she liked where she was.

no annoying brothers to hurt her feelings was the best part. no yui to insult her or hurt her either.

that's what she liked, no one was there to hurt her.

and that's how she wanted it to be.

but then, in a different part of her mind, she missed four boys, or teenagers, or something. she didn't exactly know their age anymore.

her mind was fuzzy, only remembering relationships with others, but none of their personal information, like their age, or where they were born.

she only remembered the simple facts.

and one of the few simple facts were that...

i miss them...