❥ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜғᴜʟʟʏ

people lie all the time, who knows if they're telling the truth or not.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

❪ third pov. ❫

kanato rummaged through the room that used to house y/n.

he made small noises as he continued to find things that didn't mean anything to him.

he didn't know why, but after dinner he grabbed teddy and headed to y/n's room.

it was left like it had been.

everything was neat.

kanato hummed to himself.

she was always so neat and clean... and good at baking too...

oh, how kanato missed y/n's sweets that she used to bake for him and her, and some times everyone there.

he went over to her bookshelf and sat on the floor, carefully scanning over each book carefully, and stopping at a white covered book, he pulled it out, and hummed.

it had the word chocolate on the front.

he opened the book and blinked.

"oh..."

it's something she wrote in...

as he flipped through the pages, he saw that it was written in a lot. like, everyday a lot. but eventually, it stopped. one of the last things she wrote was something about...

"yui... she ever wrote about... was yui, the day she came... and a week after she was here..."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

book entry:

a week. a week and that was all it took for her to finally drive me out of the house. she told them i had hit her, and said rude things to her, even went as far as messing things up in the room she stayed in. but i didn't. i never did those things... and they never believed me. no, instead the believed a girl they barely knew!

im hurt, i feel like ive been betrayed...

they're so mean now... it doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing, they're always doing something to hurt me.

i know i shouldn't be talking to them, but they're kind to me, and they make me smile when im in pain.

ive been talking to the four brothers. the mukamis. they're nice to me. ruki found me curled up in a ball on thursday. and he sat there, and listened to me ramble on about everything. and when i felt comfortable enough, i had uncurled myself, and found that i had been venting to all four of them.

and they all comforted me...

im leaving. but, no one here would notice anyways.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"what the hell are you doing?"

kanato blinks and closes the book, shoving it back into place, standing and turning around.

"nothing, ayato."

kanato pushed past ayato, who stood there with his arms crossed, and grabbed teddy from y/n's bed, and left in a hurry, down the hall, feeling a swell of guilt build up inside his chest.

ayato stared at kanato as he left and then looked towards the bookshelf, and at the book kanato was holding.

he contemplated on wether getting it or not, but decided against it, and began to walk out.

he placed his hand on the door knob, and look around at y/n's room, rolling his eyes, he slammed the door shut, and left in the direction to yui's room.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

i thought this was an okay chapter :3

it's funny because i pulled this all together from watching cupcake wars on hulu.

if you liked it leave a vote ♡

if you have thoughts on it leave a comment ♡