The Destroyer's Girl

Created for MMFANGIRL1

Cc's POV

Hey! I'm Christian Coma,all of my friends call me Cc. I'm a Neko,that's a half-human,half cat. Life for Nekos is hard,my life was definitely hard. I was taken by someone who just wanted to hurt me, she definitely did that. I moved on from her no matter how hard it was to trust anyone ever since that incident. I met this girl,her name is Rebel,Rebel Heart. She's so beautiful,I don't know how I deserve someone like her. She found me when I was beaten and battered,she helped me get through that. I'm not sure how she was able to get me out of the state of mind that I had,but I'm glad she did and now me and her are best friends. It's currently 1:28pm and we were sitting in front of the couch on the floor,watching Nightmare Before Christmas. We wore matching onesies. I felt something touch my tail so I looked at her and she was gently brushing it with her small hand. I smiled and she asked,"how come your tail is soft and fluffy,beautiful even yet you hide it all the time?" I looked at her and said,"well,my tail is very sensitive and it hurts if it get pulled or too much pressure is on it. Life for Nekos here is hard,I only hide my tail. My ears are okay." She got onto her knees and brushed my ears. I purred a little and that made her giggle. She looked at me once she sat on her knees and I looked back at her. I poked her nose and she giggled,hugging me and smiling. I hugged her back and she smiled again. She let go of me and just looked at me,it was different than how she usually looked at me. It was wanting something,I just couldn't figure out what it was. She bit her lip before leaning in and closing the gap between our faces. She kissed me,she finally kissed me. I've waited for this moment for so long and honestly,I'm glad that it's happening right now. I kissed back before she placed her hand on my cheek and pulled back. She looked at me with a huge smile on her face,I returned the smile. I kissed her back and she smiled,biting my lip gently and moving closer to me. I gently placed my hands on her hips and she placed her hands on my chest as we kissed. She pulled back and  just looked at me. I was now sporting a really hard boner and in order to cover that up,all I had to do was find something to cover it up. She came closer until she was on my lap,well she covered it up. She gasped softly and smiled,kissing me again. I kissed back and she unzipped my onesie. I unzipped her onesie and she took it off,I took mine off. She was ready to get straight to it,she was already just getting to the point. She grabbed my dick and just started jerking me off. I don't know how to describe the feeling but fuck,it felt so good! She smiled and kissed my neck,sucking and biting on the sensitive skin that resides there. She gave me a hickey and I kissed her neck,giving her a dark hickey and she tightened her grip on me a little,making me moan into her ear once I gave her a hickey. She just smiled,keeping her grip on me and making sure that she wasn't hurting me. I grabbed her hand and said,"no more,come here." She got ontop of me and I pushed my tip into her. She moaned softly and I smiled as she pushed her hips against mine. She bit her lip and looked at me with lust in her eyes. She began moving,it felt so good. She was ready moving kinda moving kinda fast and ai wasn't complaining about it though. I love it honestly,she does too apparently. She said,"oh god Chrissie,you're so big." She was speeding up and it felt even better because she was just tight. It felt amazing honestly,any other time I would be sarcastic and goofy but I feel like that would ruin the moment. She pulled me out of my thoughts by kissing me and speeding up. I moaned and she kept going. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her nails dug into my back as this happened. I moaned softly and she smiled,speeding up and moaning loudly. She told me that this was making her feel so good. I'm glad that I can make her feel good,that's all I wanna do. I don't want her to hurt me like Lauren did... I heard her squeal and she stopped moving,she buried her face in the crook of my neck. I felt myself release into her without thinking about it. We had caught our breaths for a second before we looked at each other and blushed intensely. We both decided to shower separately and we put on another onesie. She said,"uh Chrissie I need your help again." I nodded and helped her put her bra on again. She needs bigger bras. There was sudden knocking on the door. I went and opened it. I stopped dead in my tracks and teared up. It was her... It was Lauren... She smiled at me and said,"Christian,we should talk." Everything came back to me.

Flashback~

I was only 21 and I met this beautiful girl named Lauren. She's 23 and she's perfect,or so I thought. Once we began dating,she started hitting me, physically and mentally. I wanted to get away but if I left,she would have me killed. She would torture me,every day for the next 2 years until she got tired of making me cry and scream. She left me in an alley way,all bloody and cut up. I was bleeding out on the floor and wasn't gonna be able to say goodbye to the people I love. That's when I met Rebel,she saved my life. If she didn't save me then I wouldn't be here right now with her.

End of Flashback~

I just looked at her as she stood there and Rebel walked up to me,wrapping her arms around my waist and looking at Lauren. I hugged her and she saw the tears in my eyes,she looked at Lauren. She asked,"what's your name?" She said her name and I heard nothing but a door slam as I was crying silently. Rebel walked with me to the couch and she comforted me as this happened. It took a while but she finally got me to calm down and she kissed me. She said,"she's not coming back,you're mine now and I'm not letting you go. Okay?" I nodded and she smiled. Well,I've gotten together with my best friend. I love her so much,I hope she feels the same about me.