Our Honeymoon

Shout out to @ken-ken6996 for the idea, I appreciate you and all the help you've given during the writing this chapter!

Y/N's POV

Hiii! I'm Y/F/N Y/L/N. I'm 23 years old, and I'm officially married! It feels so weird to say that now, I've gotten so used to saying that he's my fiancé. My husband's name is Andy, Andy Biersack. He's the best spouse any woman could ask for and so much more than that. You guys may know who he is, he's in a really well known band, Black Veil Brides is the name. It's funny, because I actually wore a black veil and a black dress to our wedding.

We're currently on our Honeymoon, in HAWAII. He originally told me that we weren't going to have one because of his work, and while I was sad, I understood because I'm in the same line of work that he was. I'm in a band as well, they're called Black Roses After Midnight, it's an all girls group (not related to another chapter). However, that all changed when he broke the news to me at our reception in the little after party. That man is such a sweetheart.

After some sightseeing, we decided to go back to the hotel room that we were staying at and we got ready for bed. He decided that we weren't going to take a shower just yet because we had some things to talk about. Once he had gotten into the king sized hotel bed, he looked at me and smiled at me. I smiled back and I just took a second to take in the fact that I've gotten married to my twin flame, my soulmate. I had zoned out thinking about how happy I was to be here and he had asked me if everything was okay. I told him, "everything's amazing, I'm here with the person I want to spend the rest of eternity with and I couldn't have asked for more." His smile grew and he grabbed my hand before kissing the back of mine. He sat up and he said, "I'm glad that everything's amazing, I tried my best to make it good enough for you, babe." I looked at him and said, "you went all out for me and you didn't have to, my love. As long as we got to spend our honeymoon together, everything else doesn't matter to me." He but his lip and began to turn his lip ring. I put my hand on his cheek and I ran my thumb over his lip and I told him to stop biting it before he bit down too hard.

He kissed me, he made the first move. His soft, puffy lips pressed against mine and my hand stayed on his cheek, while he held the other with one of his hands. The moment lasted like that for a while, just us kissing and him eventually moving on top of me. I was getting tired of just kissing, but he wouldn't let me go any further, as he was holding my hands above my head. He's driving me crazy, he won't let me go. I don't mind being tied up or restrained, but he's teasing me and I don't like being teased. He kissed my neck, nipping at the sensitive skin that coated the area. I held back the soft moans eager to escape my mouth, and he let one of his hands travel down my body before bringing it back up and resting it on my hip.

He restrained me with his belt after a bit of teasing, and let's just say that I was beyond ready to get this going. He sat up and said, "shit, I didn't think this through. Your shirt is still on." I looked down and my shirt was in fact still on. He grabbed it my plain tank top by the hem and just pulled it until it ripped. One he got it off of me, he took off the strapless bra off of my body and tossed it somewhere behind us. He began to kiss my neck again, this time he took his time with that. I was getting a little frustrated because I wanted him to just have his way with me, but he just kept telling me to be patient. I said, "Andy, baby please. Don't do this to me now, please." He chuckled and pulled away from the skin on my neck. He began to gently massage my breasts before he spoke, "Y/N, it's cute seeing you this way. I can't just jump right in, now can I my love?" I rolled my eyes before he kissed my cheek and began to kiss down my body. He reached my chest and he proceeded to kiss both of my breasts before wrapping his tongue around one of my nipples. I tried so hard to keep them in, but the moans were too eager and they were ready to be freed. Once they came out so fluidly, he began to suck on that nipple. I couldn't help but allow more moans to slip by as he massaged my other nipple with his free hand, and he stopped sucking on my breast before kissing down my stomach slowly, eventually reaching the hem of my panties.