nine.

*warning* mature-ish content ;)

april, 2020

yuta and nanami had been dating for over a year, and fans still had no idea. because of this, sm allowed them to stay together as long as the two followed the rules. they weren't allowed to be in public together or contact each other during the day, but they were together.

and they didn't always follow the rules.

the small girl slipped her arms around her boyfriend's waist from behind as he made some breakfast for them. a tired smile spread across his lips when he felt her press her cheek against his back. her fingers traced the wrinkled lines in the fabric of the shirt he was wearing, which made the boy's smile widen.

"how are you?" he whispered over his shoulder, and he could feel nanami smile against his back. "i'm great."

the short girl pushed herself onto her tiptoes and lifted her head so that her face hovered in front of yuta's neck. she then placed a soft, gentle kiss against the skin below how pierced ear, which made the boy suck in a breath. nanami smiled against his skin and lowered her lips before placing them back on his neck.

yuta tipped his head back slightly, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. the girl tightened her grip around his stomach, forcing the pair closer together. letting out a sigh that hit the boy's now goosebump covered neck, nanami flattened her feet and placed her forehead against his back.

"i could get used to this," the boy admitted, his voice still deep from sleep.

the female grinned and released his waist to move to his side, jumping onto the counter to get a good look at his face. his white-lavender hair was still messy from the night before, the straight hairs brushing delicately against his shoulders.

nanami smiled and swung her legs. "me too. i want us to stay like this; all domestic and crap." she giggled at herself and yuta laughed, his eyes flicking from the stove to his girlfriend's bare thighs. she caught his wandering eyes and smirked playfully.

yuta then grabbed a piece of fully cooked food with tongs and approached the girl; blowing on the food to cool it down enough so that it didn't burn her. their eyes met and he held the tongs up to her lips.

grinning mischievously, nanami ate the food quickly and grabbed yuta by the shirt, pulling him between her legs. she crossed her ankles behind him, trapping him against her.

the girl nodded with an innocent smile, finishing the food. yuta chuckled and shook his head before wrapping his arms around her waist. nanami threw her arms around his neck, admiring the angelic boy in front of her before placing her forehead to his.

"i wish we could stay like this... i want to get to wake up next to you every day and eat homemade meals together..." she trailed off, a sad look in her eyes.

nanami hadn't told him yet, but her last doctors' appointment didn't go as smoothly as she'd hoped.

she hadn't been feeling well and decided to see a specialist due to her older sister's constant nagging. their mother passed away from cancer, and satomi, nanami's sister, had been very cautious about health ever since. the doctors had told her that they wanted to run more tests just to be safe, and that made her nervous.

"what's up?" yuta's voice pulled the girl from her thoughts, and she smiled with the shake of her head.

"i just wish there wasn't a ban on dating. if you weren't an idol, we would be married and living in a little house in japan." her words came out with a mix of playful sarcasm and seriousness.