𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

The sun rose, and today was another day of modeling. I began to dread these days more and more... I really just wanted to hang out with my friends.

I sat up, Daisy again getting ready in the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, watching her moisturize.

"Oh y'know.. getting ready. About to go to a shoot," she said jokingly. I laughed a little, Sitting up further.

"You know what I mean.." I said. She sighed.

"I just don't want to go back with Kiara. She's a total bitch to me and I'm tired of it." Daisy said. I sit up, the puppy on the other side of the bed.

"She's never liked me.." I added.

"Yeah, and she's super mean to you all because she wants Payton," she began, "if she feels threatened, she won't hesitate to ruin your life so watch your back."

I got out of bed, going to quickly choose an outfit.

After I get dressed, I slipped on my air forces and went into the bathroom to finish getting ready

We both finished in the bathroom, Daisy going to pet Hunter.

"I'll call the boys," I said. Daisy nodded, continuing to play with Hunter. I unplugged my phone from the charger, pulled up Griffin's contact and called him.

"Hello?"

"Hey are you guys ready?"

"What do you mean, we're in the lobby."

"What the fuck!"

"Payton's car is here, all of our parents took the other one."

I tap Daisy and signal her to the door. We both leave my room and get to the front door, making our way down the hall to the elevator.

"Alright, we're on our way right now."

"You get 30 seconds or you die."

"Shut up."

I hung up the phone and we made our way down to the lobby. Once the boys saw us, they began walking towards the car, us behind them. I was driving today so Daisy sat shotgun and the boys sat in the back.

Being the driver was great. Today, Daisy was the DJ so she shuffled the first playlist on her phone. The song 'P.Y.T.' by Michael Jackson turned on. I turned up the radio and everybody started singing.

Finally, we arrived. I parked and Daisy and I headed for the entrance. When I realized the boys weren't behind us, I stopped and turned to them.

"What are you guys waiting for?" I asked, throwing my hands up in the air.

"We're going to get breakfast!" Payton said, sliding into the passenger seat.

"That's not fair! Bring something back!" Daisy yelled as they pulled out of the spot. Payton waved his hand out the window as they drove off. Daisy scoffed and turned back to enter the building. I laughed, following behind her.